Macon Co. At Notre Dame

geo1126

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In no way, shape, or form do I think Macon Co. is going to be a "pushover". Notre Dame will have a fight on their hands. However, the only difference in some teams is that those who win know how to do so in the clutch. Greenbrier went through that....not knowing how to win the close games to almost always winning the close games.

If I'm not mistaken, Macon Co. was in most of their games until late 3rd Quarter/Early 4th Quarter. The only exception was against Station Camp and they haven't learned how to win, period.

Norte Dame ain't played nobody good come on grundyplayer.

You will see this Friday just how good this team is.

Cathorne is patient, tough, fast, and leads the Chatt area in rushing

BTW, I wish our fans were like yours, when we went to that playoff game a couple years back(when you guys were 9-1) that was the most intense enviroment I've ever played in.

I think this should be a very good game! And I dont think either team will blow the other one out! Lafayette, since finding there passing game has been very explosive and that makes Dallas that much more dangerous and obviously ND has a stellar defense that has given up no more than 14 points in a single game all year, so it should be a good game! But I do see Lafayette scoring more than 14 points!

We haven't lost that much cause every game that has been away we have had lots of fans go. The administration yeah they lost respect as well as support. Our guys, nawww they didn't lose their support.

I totally agree with you there angel! :lol: Seems to me these ND people don't know our Dallas very well. They don't know what's in store for them. They must've not heard about our Hudson either. No one has even mentioned him.

Go Tigers!!!

I totally agree with you there angel! Seems to me these ND people don't know our Dallas very well. They don't know what's in store for them. They must've not heard about our Hudson either. No one has even mentioned him.

Go Tigers!!!

If you try and beat Notre Dame with one person, you arnt gonna like the results, I've played Dallas before, He can absoultly FLY. And I agree respect should be given to Dallas, im sure the players from ND they gotta stop him.

As for you Macon people I dont think you guys know this defense very well.

If you try and beat Notre Dame with one person, you arnt gonna like the results, I've played Dallas before, He can absoultly FLY. And I agree respect should be given to Dallas, im sure the players from ND they gotta stop him.

As for you Macon people I dont think you guys know this defense very well.

You havent played Dallas in 2 years, I have a feeling he is much improved since then! Alot stronger and faster! :(

I'm going, cause this is the best Football God put on this Earth!! THE HIGH SCHOOL PLAYOFFS!!!!!! Win or Lose your gonna see one EXCITING Football game!! I kNOw nothin' about this ND? So, I say nothin'. I have seen the Macon County bunch though! They should bring the whole crue that they took to kNOxville!! Plus this team of Athletes that have played to the best ability!! Say what you will about Dallas, he's got to have that Offensive Line in front of him.....Kirby needs it even worse.....Lets center this game around TEAM!!!! Lets go to the 2nd round TIGERS!!!! :(

I'm going, cause this is the best Football God put on this Earth!! THE HIGH SCHOOL PLAYOFFS!!!!!! Win or Lose your gonna see one EXCITING Football game!! I kNOw nothin' about this ND? So, I say nothin'. I have seen the Macon County bunch though! They should bring the whole crue that they took to kNOxville!! Plus this team of Athletes that have played to the best ability!! Say what you will about Dallas, he's got to have that Offensive Line in front of him.....Kirby needs it even worse.....Lets center this game around TEAM!!!! Lets go to the 2nd round TIGERS!!!! :(

AMEN! :rolleyes: Then to Pearl Cohn.

Well let's see here, theres Hudson, Woodard, Pitts, Shaw, Case, Pedigo, Hall, Young, Clemons, Johnson ( I might add gets a few touchdowns also) we can't forget "The Germinator", or Uzi. Keith's arm well he bombs it and it defintley makes contact. There will be lots of us from Macon there behind our guys. I have watched you group of boys since the 8th grade and couldn't wait until you got to this level in high school. Do your best and just know no matter the outcome you have came a long way since August with the given circumstances. We are very proud of you.