Sequatchie County At Smith County

Antwan

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the Indians can put behind all of their misfortunes of late and come out a play 4 Qtrs. of their style of football then they should win. Their QB is as good as there is. He can throw with accuracy and runs well. I think he had 150+ in rushing and passing against the Warriors of Marion County. Carthage is a tough place to play. I think it will be a good game with whom ever makes the fewest mistakes will win. Good luck to th Indians. Do the Valley proud.

Bledsoe you have no room to talk ya'll didnt even make to the playoffs, sequatchie will show up at smith and be ready to play they wil play like

Champions.

Where was I talking bad about Sequatchie? I just made a prediction about who I thought would win.....Smith County by 14.......I could made it even worse because its very hard to go to Smith County and win..........

If the Indians can put behind all of their misfortunes of late and come out a play 4 Qtrs. of their style of football then they should win. Their QB is as good as there is. He can throw with accuracy and runs well. I think he had 150+ in rushing and passing against the Warriors of Marion County. Carthage is a tough place to play. I think it will be a good game with whom ever makes the fewest mistakes will win. Good luck to th Indians. Do the Valley proud.

If everybody played like they were capable, there would be alot of different outcomes of some games. Not say the Indians are not a good team, but in order for them to win, they have to come to Carthage and play mistake free football.

Just to let you people from Region 3-2A know.....Smith County knows how to play football too. Region 3 isn't the only place they play football. If you think your #4 team can walk into Smith County and come away with a win then I feel bad for ya because you obviously don't know much!!

SMITH COUNTY OWLS

2004 REGION 4-3A CHAMPS

2005 REGION 4-2A CHAMPS

Tyner had several games in a row where they were not playing well in the second half. Once Tyner gets a lead, we usually just run, run and run. Sequatchie's defense stopped us in the second half and put some points up. They won the second half, just not the game. Thats my explanation........ They are a tough team.

A lot of teams sit on the lead in the 2nd half. I noticed that Tyner won that game 35-14. The 2nd half didn't matter much. What was the halftime score?

A lot of teams sit on the lead in the 2nd half. I noticed that Tyner won that game 35-14. The 2nd half didn't matter much. What was the halftime score?

Keep in mind also that Sequatchie turned the ball over inside there own 20 twice a batted pass intercepted and run in from about the 12 and then a fumble which Tyner scored on from around the 18 I think a play or two later. Thats something you can't do against the Rams. Had the INdians not have had that happen who knows what could have happened?

Just to let you people from Region 3-2A know.....Smith County knows how to play football too. Region 3 isn't the only place they play football. If you think your #4 team can walk into Smith County and come away with a win then I feel bad for ya because you obviously don't know much!!

SMITH COUNTY OWLS

2004 REGION 4-3A CHAMPS

2005 REGION 4-2A CHAMPS

Why are you so angry? Should we not have confidence in our boys? No one put Smith county down and said you were a bad team. You don't have to feel bad for the Indians we will come to your house and play our best, thats all. We do have a lot of fans, and are welcome to our opinion.

Go Indians :D