Pigeon Forge @ Austin East

SPLITBACK

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No matter what the PF offense does AE won't be prepared for it. I'm sure they are thinking their speed has got this one wrapped up. This isn't the same team they faced two years ago, I'm sure they are underestimating the Tigers. Tiger D has been solid all year, and now that the Tigers have come along offensively, I think the roadrunners are in for a surprise!! :thumb:

I like how the Carter Hornet fan "honestly" jumps in with a completely bogus statement. But thanks for the "Honest" prediction, now we can all sleep. From what I remeber PF played you toughter than anyone all season. And had you all not had a couple of lucky breaks, well, I'll let you figure that one out!

Anyway, look at team like Maryville, theey are not loaded with a team of pure athletic ability. They do have some, but for the most part, they a re kids who want to get the job done and have perfect execution. They play the game the way it is supposed to be played. So just because you are fast or can catch, does not mean that you are going to get the job done. PF will get the job this weekend. I am not a PF supporter, just a fan of all Region 1 and 2 3A.

My predictions: LA beats up on Carter 35-17

PF over AE 24-19

Fulton over Seymouor Big 49-14

Catholic over Claiborne ???-0

Hack needs to calm himself down. I do not know who he is. But he needs to cool it. I am PF supporter and enjoy watching them play, and I have no idea who he is. All I know is that I would like to PF get that first ever playoff win. They are hungry for it, and I feel like it could happen this week. I do think the kicking game could be the difference. If they let AE get ouot and run, it could be a big change in momentum.

Hack, get a clue. As far as Carter vs. PF we beat you all 28-13. Didn't you all get lucky to beat Claiborne??? AND got beat by Union County.

AE wins.

I wouldn't call it getting lucky. It was kinda like the game with you guys, had the Tigers played the first half of the game they would have blown claiborne away, if they would have played the first half at carter whose to say the score wouldn't have been different. Don't tell me you weren't nervous when the tigers beat you in quarter 3. After friday I think the Tigers have realized they're are 4 quarters.

AE has speed, and INDIVIDUAL athletes, but they don't make up as good a TEAM as they have had before. If Pigeon Forge plays their game, they'll come out on top.

AE has speed, and INDIVIDUAL athletes, but they don't make up as good a TEAM as they have had before.

What are you basing this assumption on? AE's record? Hey, I'm telling they're not as good as they were a couple years ago but they still have the winning mentality that will get them over the top. Coach Graham knows it's time to STEP up or GO home. He will put that in the boys head and they'll be looking to challenge themselves and others. If I recall 2 years ago, a lot of the same talk was going on and AE won that game BIG. Continue the dissing of AE and it could get UGLY again..

Let's GO AE!!

What are you basing this assumption on? AE's record? Hey, I'm telling they're not as good as they were a couple years ago but they still have the winning mentality that will get them over the top. Coach Graham knows it's time to STEP up or GO home. He will put that in the boys head and they'll be looking to challenge themselves and others. If I recall 2 years ago, a lot of the same talk was going on and AE won that game BIG. Continue the dissing of AE and it could get UGLY again..

Let's GO AE!!

I'm basing it on the fact that I was at Kingston. I saw them give that game away cause they didn't play as a team. No one is dissing AE. I'm just saying don't count PF out. It wasn't an assumption, more of an observation.

Edited by coachsbigfan

I do not think that you all are understanding what i am saying. All I am trying to say is that PF will beat AE. I think splainshornets thinks that I play for PF, I do not. I have no ties with PF or AE. I have seen them both play this year and both have the potential of playing a horrible game. I think that AE has already peaked and the coach does not have a clue. I think that PF is starting to peak at the right time. They completely changed their offensive scheme, and i look for them to do it again. I think that PF has everything to gain and nothing to lose, and AE has all of the pressure. I just do not think that they will respond well. As for bigcat33, do not tell me to clm down. I am as calm as I can be. I have the right to express my opinion just as you do. You are the one that does not need to take everything so serious!

I think that AE has already peaked and the coach does not have a clue.

Well BUddy, I don't think you have a clue of who you are calling out.. Yeah this is Coach Graham's first year of being a head coach however, it's not that bad. Yes, AE played a horrible game against Kingston last week and I think the boys learned a lot from that game and I think that will be the last game the Roadrunners play like that. Like I said, it's either Play HARD or GO HOME....