Pigeon Forge @ Austin East

SPLITBACK

Well BUddy, I don't think you have a clue of who you are calling out.. Yeah this is Coach Graham's first year of being a head coach however, it's not that bad. Yes, AE played a horrible game against Kingston last week and I think the boys learned a lot from that game and I think that will be the last game the Roadrunners play like that. Like I said, it's either Play HARD or GO HOME....

You're right about two things, 1 AE played bad at Kingston 2 it's play hard or go home, but that goes for both teams. I know some seniors at PF that will make sure everyone brings their A game.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW! Some needs some Valumm (spelling?).

How about the facts. Could we discuss those for a minute without Hack butting in?!

I like what coachsbigfan said about the Kingston game. The same could be said about PF in the Union game. They gave up!

Then how about the AE-Catholic game. AE played a great ballgame but gave the game a way on special teams and fumbles.

The same could be said about the PF-Carter game. PF gave the game away on a busted defensive play, key fumbles and a pick-six.

AE-Webb. AE got out played

PF-Rockwood. PF got out played

It seems that both teams are playing the same kind of ball this year, up and down. Both have showe signs of being a good team. At other times, they look like they want to give up. again, I think that it will come down to desire and special teams. Both defenses are tremendous.

Then how about the AE-Catholic game. AE played a great ballgame but gave the game a way on special teams and fumbles.

The same could be said about the PF-Carter game. PF gave the game away on a busted defensive play, key fumbles and a pick-six.

AE-Webb. AE got out played

Well you just faced the facts that you don't know anythign about AE. The Cat and AE game was lost on 2 interceptions not fumbles or special teams. AE was in Cat's Red Zone 2 times and they were intercepted 2 times and those two inters were ran back for TD's..

Webb game- I'm lost for words on that one...

Wow, why is everybody so fiesty ???? Austin East should win, but AE is on a two game losing streak and Pigeon Forge is on a two game winning streak. Like I said before, if Pigeon Forge can line up right they can play with the big boys. Oh yeah, my boy splainshornet !!!! I hope you bear Livingston so we can have the rematch again at your place !!!! B):thumb:

Well come on down! Maybe we can have us football game here during your vacation. :thumb:

It doesnt matter who we play. First we have to play Austin East. If, we win that game, we would love a rematch with Carter, but if Livingston does win thats fine too. We have a ton of stuff for you TOURIST to do. Go carts, gooney golf, theme parks, live shows, but remember these Good Old Sevier County Boys can play football too. But first things first, You are not on our mind. We play AE !!!

Good luck Livingston, we hate Carter. Beat there @@s !!!!!!

PF ... 21-14, 39-22, 28-13

AE 47

PF 6

Keep talking your sh@@ Splainshornet = yours is coming !!!!!!! If AE scores 47 you can have my house, wife, and dog! You need to keep your mind on Livingston and quit worrying about PF and AE. You got your own topic. Like I said before I hope you beat Livingston, so we might have a rematch. If you would quit worrying about PF you might win against Livingston.

Splitback must be the absolute dumbest person I have ever heard on this site. Coacht should take your membership and ban you from the site. Saying that you will give your house, wife and dog... I bet you don't even have a wife. You probably sit at home and live out your glory days of high school football while wearing a letterman jacket and playing with your mullet. Let it go buddy. I don't know if you graduated from PF or not, but you have got to realize that they are out manned. At first I thougth I PF had a chance, but aftering hearing your ignorance and the ignorance of PF fans, I give the win to AE, BIG.

AE 57

PF 6 (if your lucky)

If you are willing to give all of that up for 47, what will you give me for 57.

We'll See Ya!

Edited by Hack