Pigeon Forge @ Austin East

SPLITBACK

We'll See Ya N!&@

What's up with that? Come on now, let's keep it clean....

57 points is a lot! I think it's possible for the Roadrunners to score this but I think they will light up on PF if it gets out of hand. Remember it's playoffs... Then again, Coach Graham might hush all the haters out there and run the score up... Who knows. I just know I'm ready for Friday and its time for AE to get their SHINE ON!!!

Let's GO AE!!!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pigeon Forge has had its trouble with athletic teams. While AE has had its trouble with physical pounding teams. Looks like this could be a playoff game for anyone. This time of year looks more favorable to AE, but PF could be ready.

So you're saying you're picking PF? :angry:

To along with LL's statement, if you take all the numbers and line them up, PF should not stand a chance. For example:

PF's Region has an average power ranking of 42.5/highest rank Carter - 14 none others above #39

AE's Region has an average of 16.1/highest rank Fulton - 2 4 of 7 in the top 15

PF's offense has scored 155/ avg 15.5 a game

AE's offense has scored 226/ avg 22.6 a game

PF's defense 156/ avg 15.6 per game

AE's defense 162/ avg 16.2 per game

You can say all you want bout the numbers, but in a game like this, it is all about who wants to show up and play. Momentum will play a huge role in this game. AE does play in a much tougher Region during the season and according to the numbers they should win the game. But, I would not coutn anyone out during the playoffs. Anything can hapen. All it takes is for someone to have a bad night, and their season is over...

AEHS takes PFHS to the wood shed Friday night looking for a region 2 sweep. If Kingston and Anderson Co was in region 1 they would be the first two seeds and they did not even make the playoffs in region 2.

If AE doesn't show any more than they did against Kingston, it will be hard to get the Tigers out the door, much less all the way to the wood shed. I'm glad everyone is underestimating the Tigers, may prove useful on Friday.

Spiltback, where did you go? Did I hurt your feelings? I'm "sowwy". Sometimes the truth hurts. You do not have to give me your house, wife and dog, just a lock of that long flowing Mullet. If you want to personally deliver it, I will the black guy wearing red cheering for AE.

I up my predition, I did not know that PF people were so yellow!

AE 60

PF 00

Edited by Hack

Spiltback, where did you go? Did I hurt your feelings? I'm "sowwy". Sometimes the truth hurts. You do not have to give me your house, wife and dog, just a lock of that long flowing Mullet. If you want to personally deliver it, I will the black guy wearing red cheering for AE.

I up my predition, I did not know that PF people were so yellow!

AE 60

PF 00

Hey buddy HACK Im here! Sorry I've been gone for a little bit. I've been at the barber shop all day getting my mullet groomed! :thumb:

AEHS takes PFHS to the wood shed Friday night looking for a region 2 sweep. If Kingston and Anderson Co was in region 1 they would be the first two seeds and they did not even make the playoffs in region 2.

[/qu

AE wins, i agree Kingston had a preety nice team this year i hate they missed the playoffs.