Livingston Academy (5-5) Vs. Carter (9-1)

The General

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

I don't know anything about Carter. How do they look and how will the LA Wildcats match-up with them? Carter's only loss was to Fulton. Fulton shut them out winning 42-0. If you wanted to compare scores, Livingston only lost to Fulton 18-7. I know that comparing scores isn't a good way to make predicitons, but in this case it seems alright. If LA shows up, should they win this one?

Los_Angeles_Dodgers_logo175.jpg

Edited by The General

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have a prediction.

I'd love to see LA win.

You're right,you can't really compare scores,I know LA's went through a much tougher region.

LA will show up,but which LA? They've been hard to figure this year.

Good luck LA! We know they've got the talent,use it ALL starting NOW!

THE SQUAD <_<

Edited by THE SQUAD

<_< Who is voting here? A bunch of hog-eye homers I think. This is a 5-5 team..... playing on the road...... over 2hrs drive....Carter is 9-1.....with more speed than Overton County Truckstops! The game will not be close.

Carter has more speed than an Overton Co. truck stop? Whats that mean? Overton Co. doesn't even have a truck stop, so wouldn't that be saying that Carter is slow.

The reason that LA is 5-5 is they play in a tough region. The State Champions will be from their Region.

<_< Who is voting here? A bunch of hog-eye homers I think. This is a 5-5 team..... playing on the road...... over 2hrs drive....Carter is 9-1.....with more speed than Overton County Truckstops! The game will not be close.

Sorry pal,Overton County is not on I-40 & has no truckstops.

That's about 10 miles south in Cookeville.

Carter may well win but you're in a WEAK region so we will see!

THE SQUAD :blink:

Do you know what is significant about beating Anderson County? They are the only (REPEAT ONLY) team that LA has beaten that has a record above .500 . Station Camp....OOOOH big win there.....York. Wow, Is Joey Vaughn not playing anymore?....The list goes on. Maybe they should pass more...yeah pass more cars on I 40 on their way back home after another loss.

Do you know what is significant about beating Anderson County? They are the only (REPEAT ONLY) team that LA has beaten that has a record above .500 . Station Camp....OOOOH big win there.....York. Wow, Is Joey Vaughn not playing anymore?....The list goes on. Maybe they should pass more...yeah pass more cars on I 40 on their way back home after another loss.

You are right.But they played Catholic,AE & Fulton all really tough.

Like I said,I'm not gonna make a prediction,but we will see brother,we will see...

THE SQUAD <_<

Thats true, but look at the teams they have lost to.

Trousdale (10-0), Knox Catholic (9-1), Austin East (6-4), Smith Co. (8-2), Fulton (7-3). Those are some tough teams. Could Carter have beat those teams?

Lets look at who Carter has beat. South Doyle (2-8), Claiborne (5-5), Cocke Co. (1-9), Pigeon Forge (5-5), Morristown East (4-6), Seymour (7-3), Union Co. (2-8), Gibbs (2-8), Rutledge (2-8). Seymour is the only team they have beat with a winning record. Not very impresisive if you ask me.

Edited by The General

Thats true, but look at the teams they have lost to.

Trousdale (10-0), Knox Catholic (9-1), Austin East (6-4), Smith Co. (8-2), Fulton (7-3). Those are some tough teams. Could Carter have beat those teams?

Lets look at who Carter has beat. South Doyle (2-8), Claiborne (5-5), Cocke Co. (1-9), Pigeon Forge (5-5), Morristown East (4-6), Seymour (7-3), Union Co. (2-8), Gibbs (2-8), Rutledge (2-8). With the exception of Seymour, they have only beat one team with a winning record. Not very impresisive if you ask me.

Good post General!

Weak,very weak.

GO LA!! <_<

THE SQUAD :blink:

The closest win was 14 points. I don't care if you play the Sisters of the Weak. Going 9-1 and blowing out the compettition on a regular basis is pretty impressive. I do think the game will be close. LA will slow the game down to try and keep it close like they have done all year. If Don DeVoe coached them they would go into a 4 corners offense in the first quarter. That is what teams who are outmanned do. <_<

The closest win was 14 points. I don't care if you play the Sisters of the Weak. Going 9-1 and blowing out the compettition on a regular basis is pretty impressive. I do think the game will be close. LA will slow the game down to try and keep it close like they have done all year. If Don DeVoe coached them they would go into a 4 corners offense in the first quarter. That is what teams who are outmanned do. <_<

Thats like saying you would be proud of beating the Nursing Home 100 to 0. It isn't anything to brag about. Oh well, I guess we will see come Friday night. Should be a good game. What are some other Carter fan's thoughts? Or is this guy the only one?

Edited by The General