Livingston Academy (5-5) Vs. Carter (9-1)

The General

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

<_< Hey, that late touchdown that the stroke patient dropped really sealed the deal for Carter VS The Home! Actually I am an LA alum and root for the Cats on a weekly basis and think they can beat Carter and even make a run farther in the playoffs. I was just messing with you guys. But you had to love the truck stop reference!

Go Cats!

Edited by fighting amish

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats like saying you would be proud of beating the Nursing Home 100 to 0. It isn't anything to brag about. Oh well, I guess we will see come Friday night. Should be a good game. What are some other Carter fan's thoughts? Or is this guy the only one?

Maybe he's the only one @ 0300 hrs.

General,let's all go to bed and pick this up tomorrow while we watch college football!

Good Night!

THE SQUAD <_<

The General,

You guys should probably beat Carter if you show up and play your average game. Carter has not played anybody besides Fulton who can line up and play. Their region they represent will be totally eliminated in the first round of the playoffs. You guys played Fulton tough tonight and that surprised me. Fulton could have scored 75 points against Carter if they had wanted to. Enjoy your trip to Carter, you should reach the second round.

The General,

You guys should probably beat Carter if you show up and play your average game. Carter has not played anybody besides Fulton who can line up and play. Their region they represent will be totally eliminated in the first round of the playoffs. You guys played Fulton tough tonight and that surprised me. Fulton could have scored 75 points against Carter if they had wanted to. Enjoy your trip to Carter, you should reach the second round.

Thanks for your input. As long as LA plays their game I feel they will take it too.

Do you know what is significant about beating Anderson County? They are the only (REPEAT ONLY) team that LA has beaten that has a record above .500 . Station Camp....OOOOH big win there.....York. Wow, Is Joey Vaughn not playing anymore?....The list goes on. Maybe they should pass more...yeah pass more cars on I 40 on their way back home after another loss.

joey vaughn? you're as old as i am :lol: . i've not seen carter in person ,but, didn't fulton blow 'em out.livingston has a good team to. should be a good game. i think i'd have to pick carter in a close one though.

:lol: Who is voting here? A bunch of hog-eye homers I think. This is a 5-5 team..... playing on the road...... over 2hrs drive....Carter is 9-1.....with more speed than Overton County Truckstops! The game will not be close.

The closest win was 14 points. I don't care if you play the Sisters of the Weak. Going 9-1 and blowing out the compettition on a regular basis is pretty impressive. I do think the game will be close. LA will slow the game down to try and keep it close like they have done all year. If Don DeVoe coached them they would go into a 4 corners offense in the first quarter. That is what teams who are outmanned do. B)

Well,what is it? Will it be close or not,you've said both! :lol::D

:lol: Who is voting here? A bunch of hog-eye homers I think. This is a 5-5 team..... playing on the road...... over 2hrs drive....Carter is 9-1.....with more speed than Overton County Truckstops! The game will not be close.

Yeah, those teams with all that speed have really been running all over us this year. We have lost 5 games by a total of 27 points! That isn't exactly getting run all over! All of our games have been close and we have been in a position to win most of them. This game should be no different!! LA-28 Carter-26 GO WILDCATS!!! PS-We got some speed too!!

I've seen both play. LA has great OL. Carter defense is weak. If LA plays the scheme they used against Fulton thus keeping the ball away from Carter, they'll win going away. And the way AE is playing I think LA may take AE as well. Truthfully, LA reminds me of Catholic. Cates is tough. They have got to be the best 5-5 team in the state. I think they could make it to the Quarterfinals.

Edited by Statistiki Andras