Livingston Academy (5-5) Vs. Carter (9-1)

The General

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LA lost 5 games. They lost to 10-0 Trousdale County who is ranked #1 in 1A. They lost to 8-2 Smith County who won their region and is in the top 10 in 2A. They lost to Austin East, Fulton and Catholic whom are all in the top 10 in 3A.

Can you really punish a team for losing to teams like that?

Good Post.

Having sen both teams this yr, I can tell you that Carter is not a very good team and LA is very good. I prdicted Fulton would beat Carter 42-7 and was wrong. I gave Carter way to much credit thinking that they may score late on Fultons freshman team but they were no chance in that. LA's O isn't as good as Fultons but their D is very good. LA should have knoe trouble disposing of a very weak 3a team. LA 24 Carter 7. Carter most likely will not score but I will give them 7 for home field.

Carter by 1 in 3 OTs.

this will be interesting.

I agree that LA is the best 5-5 team too,but Carter is on a roll and should have been 10-0.

We were lucky to beat them and LA.

I am lost. You (Fulton) were lucky to beat who??? Carter? You blanked them 42-0! You can't be serious? Don't really understand you, but LA wins this ball game going away!

this will be a good game and i hope that the hornets win. LA is a good team i am sure. the hornets offence needs to get going early and score every chance that they get. this game will be won on people making the most of opportunities. the Hornets also have home field advantage and the place will be packed

carter 21

la 14

this will be a good game and i hope that the hornets win. LA is a good team i am sure. the hornets offence needs to get going early and score every chance that they get. this game will be won on people making the most of opportunities. the Hornets also have home field advantage and the place will be packed

I say the team with the least turnovers wins. haha.. duh, right?

For anyone from Livingston who is coming to the game. We'd like for you to come join us for our tailgate party from 4-6 at the Field House! Fall off the bone Bar-B-Q. Yummmmmy.

Good food, music, and hey theres even some football to be played at 7.

For anyone who needs any information about the area (directions, places to stay) you can email me. stingem3@aol.com

For anyone from Livingston who is coming to the game. We'd like for you to come join us for our tailgate party from 4-6 at the Field House! Fall off the bone Bar-B-Q. Yummmmmy.

Good food, music, and hey theres even some football to be played at 7.

For anyone who needs any information about the area (directions, places to stay) you can email me. stingem3@aol.com

How much is the pregame MEAL????