Thoughts And Prayers Needed

all4football

The following is an update from Brent's mom from her website:

Thank you to everyone for your concern for Brent. He is feeling a lot better today. He is still not 100%, but getting closer. His shoulder is extremely sore and in a sling. I didn’t realize that he had actually gotten hit in the shoulder in the play also.

I don’t know how to tell you how much we appreciate all of your concerns, thoughts and prayers. It was a very scary moment for us, and just knowing that we had support through it meant a lot. So many of you asked what you could do to help and I am so appreciative of that. For all of you who came to the hospital, all I can say is WOW, it meant the world to Brent for you to show up.

I spoke with Kyle’s (the Macon County player) mother around 1:00 and Kyle was home and resting comfortably. He is beginning to regain some of his memory of what had happened that day and he was very concerned about Brent also. Keep him in your thoughts and prayers that he makes a full recovery. Through this situation I have learned that with each concussion they most likely get progressively worse and soon can be a very serious situation.

Also, she'll be printing out all these GREAT posts for him. What a great thing to see everyone concerned.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic