Ooltewah @ Dobyns Bennett

SergeantOwl22

Gosh Old Doggie, that was a depressing post. A real tear jerker for sure. You've inspired me to join the Big Brother program and try and make a difference in a kids life! Thanks! :thumb: Now back to football..........D-B loses in the first or second round AGAIN, but retains their self made label as perennial state power!! Roll Tribe Roll.........right into basketball season.

I notice that you don't have an avatar. Might I suggest....

box.gif

Such a cute little thing. Might cheer ya up. Could keep ya from hav'n to start take'n Prozac.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gosh Old Doggie, that was a depressing post. A real tear jerker for sure. You've inspired me to join the Big Brother program and try and make a difference in a kids life! Thanks! :thumb: Now back to football..........D-B loses in the first or second round AGAIN, but retains their self made label as perennial state power!! Roll Tribe Roll.........right into basketball season.

I understand he is just trying to dog the DB Nation, and thats alright with me. I just wish it was from a smarter jerk. I have been reading threads on this site for two years: to date none of his post have contributed to a sensible conversation. Some people get their jollies out of life by being a jerk; I guess everybody has to be something!! I don't have anything against the guy I was just trying to let him know that high school football is about the kids on the field not past legends in their own mind!!

PS: Have a nice day!

Roll TRibe

Hey Skunk... got an injury report from the Science Hill game? I think the Indians came out of that game in good shape, the only question I have is how is #67 Daniel Kilgore? I saw him down once and was helped off the field, but he did go back in.

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

To answer your question we're all healthy, and ready to have a good week of practice to prepare for ooltewah this week. Enough trash talk and comparisons, it'll all comes down to who executes better this week, and that's all.

DB has not lost in the 1st or 2nd round since 2001. In recent years DB has Semi-final appearances in 98,2000, & 2001. Got to the quarter-finals in 97, 2003, & 2004. Does not look like 1st or 2nd round losses are usual as according to VolManScott. Also, you need to read the CoachT rules about negative posting. You spend a good part of your time trying to trash DB and your time doing so might run out soon. We have seen several just like you come and go. So just go talk about South football and everyone is happy.

Buddy, are you sure about all your facts here? Better check em again. And what is so negative about my posts? What are negatives to some are positives to others. I'm POSITIVE the Mighty Indians will lose soon. The Mighty Tribal Nation can't handle the truth. The truth is.........the Mighty Indians will NEVER win a state championship in football. And before you start throwing rocks my way, I know, I know, neither will my beloved Rebels. But, at least I'm realistic about it.

Bud,

DB didn't make the the Semis in 2001. Ooltewah was the Region 1/2 rep that year, beating McMinn Co. in the Quarter-finals.

Thorough97,

You are right. I meant to put 2002. It was 98,2000, & 2002 Semi final appearances

Hey thats great VolmanScott. See you later