Region 6-2a And 5-2a

crazy_cowboy89

I know they won on their most recent trip there in 2004. We got spanked there in 2001, but it wasn't the fans that beat us it was that they had more talent than us, it was David Sharp and Co.

A better question would be,when have you played there in the playoffs? Also, how many times have you won against Lewis County........ period?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all i know is mckenzie come into town in 02 and yall were undefeated and they dominated yall for 4 quarters. :thumb:

Mckenzie didn't come to Lewis Co. in 02. We went to Mckenzie, we weren't undefeated, and we should have won the game...there was no domination whatsoever by Mckenzie. Just a couple of lucky plays went their way and they squeeked out of the game with a win. Of course we all know what actually did happen the next year though, when Mckenzie did come to Lewis Co. and one team did dominate. But it was LCHS that night, not Mckenzie. What does it matter anyway...they are 1A now and there's no chance of us playing each other.

A better question would be,when have you played there in the playoffs? Also, how many times have you won against Lewis County........ period?

the teams I played on were 0-2 against them in football. But like I said the reason they bet us the way they did was because of the talent on the field and not about what is going on in the stands. It wasn't very loud in that stadium, especially since it is pretty open around the field. Lewis Co. you better not bring up the past because I remember being in the stands the night McKenzie rolled into to town and won 42-14 in Panther stadium. So to anser your question yes I have been there for a playoff game.

i'll not make any predictions on the games out of respect but,i gotta feeling that atleast 2 or 3 teams from 5aa will lose friday nite

I agree with you there. Most of the posters on here are pickin 5aa to sweep, but how many of them posters have actually seen both teams play....

I agree with you there. Most of the posters on here are pickin 5aa to sweep, but how many of them posters have actually seen both teams play....

You are right. I haven't seen 6AA play. From your stats looks like you have a very good region, at least the top 3.

I think people are underestimating you. I do believe that it will not be a sweep. I think 2 from 5A will not advance. I hope you are good it makes for a more fun game. Nerve wrecking yes, but fun none the less. But then again I'm in the stands, I sure the football team would rather have it easy.