Region 6-2a And 5-2a

crazy_cowboy89

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lewis County comes off an emotional win that shook the entire region. Being the underdog is where we love to be, its a chance to go out and prove yourself. I think that Ezell harding will come prepared to play. Also, I believe even more that the Panthers will have a great week of practice that prepares them for the passing attack. The one thing that I can gurantee; this will be a great game. Good Luck to both teams and exspecially all of 6-2a.

No predictions, all they do is fuel fires.

Oh yea, this might be the first trip that Ezell makes to Lewis County, and that will be interesting as well.

Edited by LCHSgrinch

"Ezell Harding has made trips down to Wayne Co. and Mt. Pleasant before, so going to Lewis Co. will not be a problem for them." Gerry Bertier

As I said; This is the first trip to Lewis County. A place where Big Rigs parked inside the stadium blow their horns when something goes the Panthers way. Where hundreds of Screaming fans shake milk jugs full of marbles and BBs. When you step on the field you are in awe of the beauty of High school football, and in terror of how it can be so painful. We are proud of our town and our team. This will play a factor in the contest. Hopefully a student section will start up before the game.

Edited by LCHSgrinch

Lewis Co. over Ezell Harding

Camden over DCA

Goodpasture over Riverside

Richland over East Robertson

should be all close games....i believe if lewis co can stay pumped from last week they should be able to come out and take care of business....

if camden can over look last week and get their running game goin, and get their d-line goin hard then they will win...i believe camden should git the regional title as well.......

Goodpasture shouldnt have to much trouble w/ riverside

and richland will keep close w/ east robertson this one will come down to the end

good luck to all teams and lets see 6-2a take care of some business.... :D

Lewis Co. over Ezell Harding

Camden over DCA

Goodpasture over Riverside

Richland over East Robertson

should be all close games....i believe if lewis co can stay pumped from last week they should be able to come out and take care of business....

if camden can over look last week and get their running game goin, and get their d-line goin hard then they will win...i believe camden should git the regional title as well.......

Goodpasture shouldnt have to much trouble w/ riverside

and richland will keep close w/ east robertson this one will come down to the end

good luck to all teams and lets see 6-2a take care of some business.... :ph34r:

Well at least you are optimistic, but that can only go so far! Realism will kick in at some point! If East Plays their game it won't even be close with Richland. I definitely think it is a possibility of a sweep!