Here We Go! Trousdale Co Vs. Temple, Round 1

rockytoptn1

Can you not read? He just said he is not affiliated with Temple. I know because I go to Temple and he doesn't. I know who he is.

So here is a list of things for you to do before posting....

1. Learn to read

2. Think before you hit that "reply" button.

3. And stop being so arrogant....

"Something deep inside you is probably to blame Must be lonely up there with your head up in the clouds Even though you got there what does your conscience tell you now?" -Staind

A little song to go with your idiotic and harsh remarks

First im not arrogant...i know that on any given night Trousdale can get beat if they dont come to play...im just tried of people bashing TC and Coach Satterfield for winning 91-0...i have talked to people from RBS since then and they are not even upset about it...then people get on here from Temple (or who are affiliated with Temple) and run their mouths...but thanks any ways for your advice...ill try to use it as a check-off list for my future posts...

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sure there will be a long list of teams all over the state that will be calling TC for a game next year and if they have any guts they should step up and play one of them. They will not do it though because they are afraid to lose a true Champion knows the difference between a win and loss its a shame that they will never know that feeling.

i can bet they aint scared of anyone. they played MC, LA, and SC this year cuz we were all in the same region and they r good gates plus quality teams. i know they used to have to play teams outta state cuz no one would play them. i dont think many ppl want a piece of them this year.

I am not a Temple fan by all means and they will back me up on that. But I hope Temple beats this disrespectful bunch and knocks them down a few levels so in the future you will think twice about running up scores on teams especially in their last game of the season. You, guys showed no class and this will come back and bite you in the butt it may not be this year but its coming in the near future. Go Crusaders sink their ship that they think cant be sunk. Chattanooga fans are behind you 100% so good luck and leave it all on the field and leave nothing behind that's all that your fans, parents, and coaches ask of you and at the end of the night know that you gave it your best and if your best wasn't enough that's just life it isn't fair a lot of the times but if you continue to strive to get better good thing will find you and the rewards will be much greater than you can ever imagine.

Was you at the TC and RBS game? TC played everyone they could..even the cheerleaders and the waterboys played the 4th quarter and scored points..so nobody ran the score up. RBS hasn`t complained but i will tell you TC doesn`t like the private schools and if they want to, they will run the score up.

Take out your first team when they take out theirs. If there is no mercy shown it could get very very interesting. :thumb:

For your info, they took out the first team after a few drives in the first qtr. By the 4th quarter, TC had the cheerleaders and grandparents playing and they even scored. RBS wasn`t upset and showed class by knowing that TC was the better team that night...So just be prepared to take the same beating and show some class by going back to Chattanooga with your butts in the air from getting kicked so hard.

For your info, they took out the first team after a few drives in the first qtr. By the 4th quarter, TC had the cheerleaders and grandparents playing and they even scored. RBS wasn`t upset and showed class by knowing that TC was the better team that night...So just be prepared to take the same beating and show some class by going back to Chattanooga with your butts in the air from getting kicked so hard.

I am guessing you graduated in 1983- so that would make you.... (well most people graduated from high school when they were 18- I'll say you were 20....lol) so that would make you.... about 42 or something- so you are on coacht b/c????? and you are still as stupid, probably as arrogant as you were in high school....had a rough life???

If you really are over 40 and are posting things such as this then you have no class and you are an absolute jerk who is extremely immature- If you are still in high school-then you just have a dumb screen name, but you are still a classless jerk.....maybe not immature...

I am guessing you graduated in 1983- so that would make you.... (well most people graduated from high school when they were 18- I'll say you were 20....lol) so that would make you.... about 42 or something- so you are on coacht b/c????? and you are still as stupid, probably as arrogant as you were in high school....had a rough life???

If you really are over 40 and are posting things such as this then you have no class and you are an absolute jerk who is extremely immature- If you are still in high school-then you just have a dumb screen name, but you are still a classless jerk.....maybe not immature...

HAHAHAHA that cracks me up. Oh...

and 1983.... Redandwhiteforever is not from temple, so he probably won't be "prepared to take the same beating and show some class by going back to Chattanooga with your butts in the air from getting kicked so hard".

He,being redandwhiteforever, along with everyone else, realized how classless you are mr big and bad 1983.

I am a former player for TC I played when we were in 3A we played a lot of tough and hard teams during that 4 year period. A lot of the seniors on the team now played with me. While being in 3A we got a lot of expeerience and the teams in 3A are alot tougher and harder then the teams in 1A so when they started playing the 1A teams the scores start accumulating. The competition is just not the same in 1A as it is in 3A! Once the players that has not played in 3A games the scores will start not to be as high and the games will get better. I hope that TC goes all the way and wins State they deserve it!! GO JACKETS!!!

I haven't said a whole lot lately about Temple football, so let me just take a moment to say how proud I am of our football team. You guys have shown a lot of heart and determination this season. You've worked hard and have demonstrated that you don't have to have a lot of players to win ballgames. The players and coaching staff have shown a lot of character, patience and dedication to this great game.

I'm grateful that you guys are going to the first round of the playoffs. This is a great accomplishment for such a young program. We have been blessed by God with some great talent on this team and we all should give Him thanks and praise.

I know that our football team is not expected to get the win over Trousdale County, and that is ok. But down through the years there has been many expectations that were never fulfilled. So, let me encourage you guys just to play to the best of your abilities, have fun and play hard.

Don't focus on your opponent -- but focus on what you do best. Carry out your game plan and work together as a team. Take advantage of this moment. Relax and enjoy the experience. But don't relax too much!! Knock someone off their feet every once in a while!! Truck someone!! Run your butts off!! Hit someone -- for heaven's sake!! (I just had to take a break from the gobbly goop to say that)

Now getting back to my inspirational speech.

I know that winning seems important, but it actually is irrelevant.

Having attempted to give your all is what matters -- and you are the only ones who really know the truth about your capabilities and performance.

When the game is over the question to ask and answer is this: Did I do my best?

"Success is peace of mind that is a direct result of self-satisfaction in knowing you did your best to become the best you are capabale of becoming." -- John Wooden

Seven pages and most of it worthless garbage.

Clint Satterfield is a very good coach, and is very well respected. TC's football team is very talented. IMO they are the best team in 1A this year. They could have easily done very well in 3A if they had stayed there with this team. If, and I do say "if" any team can knock them off in the playoffs, you will have done something to be very proud of. Someone mentioned the story of David and Goliath. TC has been "David" before, and TC fans know what I'm talking about. Unfortunately, Temple will not be "David" this week. And whether it's Dillehay and his first team or White and the rest of the TC subs, the Jackets will roll over Temple on the creekbank and start preparing for round 2 of their quest to win the 2005 1A State Championship come Saturday morning. A trip to the 'Boro is where and when a lot of you posters will see what TC football is all about in 2005. Good luck Clint and to all the TC players on accomplishing your goal to place yet another gold ball in your trophy case.

B)

Good luck to Temple and have a safe trip up and back home this week.

I am a former player for TC I played when we were in 3A we played a lot of tough and hard teams during that 4 year period. A lot of the seniors on the team now played with me. While being in 3A we got a lot of expeerience and the teams in 3A are alot tougher and harder then the teams in 1A so when they started playing the 1A teams the scores start accumulating. The competition is just not the same in 1A as it is in 3A! Once the players that has not played in 3A games the scores will start not to be as high and the games will get better. I hope that TC goes all the way and wins State they deserve it!! GO JACKETS!!!

Oh the competition was the same in 1A or better for the last 5 years that's why yall went to 3A. You just came sneaking back when a lot of the competition left.

Someone mentioned the story of David and Goliath. TC has been "David" before, and TC fans know what I'm talking about. Unfortunately, Temple will not be "David" this week. And whether it's Dillehay and his first team or White and the rest of the TC subs, the Jackets will roll over Temple on the creekbank and start preparing for round 2 of their quest to win the 2005 1A State Championship come Saturday morning. A trip to the 'Boro is where and when a lot of you posters will see what TC football is all about in 2005. Good luck Clint and to all the TC players on accomplishing your goal to place yet another gold ball in your trophy case.

"Worthless Garbage", huh?

And who might you be?

GOD?

Clint Satterfield is a very good coach, and is very well respected. TC's football team is very talented. IMO they are the best team in 1A this year. They could have easily done very well in 3A if they had stayed there with this team. If, and I do say "if" any team can knock them off in the playoffs, you will have done something to be very proud of. Someone mentioned the story of David and Goliath. TC has been "David" before, and TC fans know what I'm talking about. Unfortunately, Temple will not be "David" this week. And whether it's Dillehay and his first team or White and the rest of the TC subs, the Jackets will roll over Temple on the creekbank and start preparing for round 2 of their quest to win the 2005 1A State Championship come Saturday morning. A trip to the 'Boro is where and when a lot of you posters will see what TC football is all about in 2005. Good luck Clint and to all the TC players on accomplishing your goal to place yet another gold ball in your trophy case.

:D

Good luck to Temple and have a safe trip up and back home this week.

Finally - someone with some sense!

Thanks PPride