Round 1 Upset

Verb58

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Red Bank will have their hands full hosting #4 3-4A Halls.

Halls have played Maryville away lost by 28 to 12

and have played Central away and lost 26 to 14

They have just come off a 70-21 thrashing of South Doyle. This not a normal #4 team especially with both Maryville & Central being in the same district.

I think Red Bank will overlook them and bow out in the first round.

nah DB will slaughter Ooltewah, i predict OR will have a bad game and Science hill pulls off a win by 3

Bet you that this game (after being at last years) and watching Owls this year will be a blowout.

But....

It won't Be DB

May be a scoring Contest ....hmm SD offense better than DB and don't get in a shootout with owls ..

See you friday

Oak Ridge will have this game in hand by half-time. Science Hill will be in big trouble. Farragut fans thought the same and they got crushed.

i think after SHHS's lose their coach is gonna work 'em hard all week, i'm not sayin that they will win for sure, i'm just saying that i think they will, losing and being an underdog usually gives the team a "nothing to lose" mentality (sp) where as a blow out usually blows your head up, i went to the OR-DB game and the SH-DB game both, and i'm just pickin SH, not sayin yall are wrong or anything, but you can hold me to my pick. and for the DB game, i'm just saying that now that Bo and Sam are back, we have a good chance, close game, but good chance.