Round 1 Upset

Verb58

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woodale over Ridgeway?!?!? Don't think so, all in the West side better watch out for them. They are high powered and ready to prove something to Riverdale!

Yea to prove something to riverdale they gotta beat germantown most likely and either brentwood or ravenwood. I dont know that much about ridgeway other then there record but i dont think they play as tough teams out where there are at.

Yea to prove something to riverdale they gotta beat germantown most likely and either brentwood or ravenwood. I dont know that much about ridgeway other then there record but i dont think they play as tough teams out where there are at.

I am not an expert on Ridgeway, but know a little about Memphis teams. They do play some tough opponents. Played to a tie with a very good Arkansas team and beat a solid Mississippi team that are rivals with the nationally ranked South Panola team. I see them getting past Germantown, they are better this year. The Brentwood or Ravenwood matchup would be exciting to see. I would love to have seen them play CBHS this year, it would have given a more clear picture of their abilities. Of course I may be wrong about my assumptions above, but Woodale is not going to beat them in the first round.