Franklin County Riverdale

ftblfan

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Franklin County's running game a power or finesse scheme? Will they pound it up the middle or should we look for a lot of stuff off the corners. Sounds lke they were working hard on the passing game against Cookeville so you have to wonder what we'll see on Friday night.

Go Warriors!!!!

Is Franklin County's running game a power or finesse scheme? Will they pound it up the middle or should we look for a lot of stuff off the corners. Sounds lke they were working hard on the passing game against Cookeville so you have to wonder what we'll see on Friday night.

Go Warriors!!!!

Franklin Co. Coaches should be retired. They have one of the Quickest backs in the area. But they insist on trying to run him up the middle. At the JPII game it was up the middle all the time. If they get him to a corner watch out.

Who you have to watch out for is the Nose Guard About 6-2 295 and quick off the balland strong as an ox. Needs to be doubled. If you take care of him the rest are pretty average.

Some info on the Rebels.

Their leading rusher has 1500 yards this year and is fifth in the mid-state in rushing. They have also passed for 650 yards this year with a pair of receivers having around 20 catches.

They sound pretty balanced with several weapons offensively that can hurt us.

Appears they have been trying hard recently to get more mileage from the passing game and I expect them to pass early and often Friday night. Their leading rusher also has several pass receptions so keeping him from hurting us as a receiver out of the backfield will be very important.

After doing some research, I'm even more convinced that this game should be taken very seriously.

History also shows us that both of Riverdale's first round playoff losses came after perfect 10-0 seasons. I firmly believe the program has matured beyond that and the staff will have the team ready for a tough game on Friday night.

Go Warriors!!!!