Huntingdon Vs. Westwood

truth225

Wes...from a neutral observer here...this statement wouldn't look bad if it weren't for the fact that Huntingdon kinda won state two years ago.

Come on, man. I've seen some good zingers out of you. I know you can do better than that! ;)

Exactly...Huntingdon was State Football Chanpion in 2003! They are State Band Champions in 2005! ;)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly...Huntingdon was State Football Chanpion in 2003! They are State Band Champions in 2005! ;)

Well, to be exact Huntingdon was State Football Champions in 2003 and the Band was State Champions in 2003 & 2005! The point people having been making is wouldn't it be nice if it happened again this year like it did in 2003.

Myself, I will be in the concessions pushing the burgers tonight and pulling for the Mustangs. If we win tonight and play Carver next week, I'll be in the stands pulling for the Mustangs and supporting my son, also.

Good Luck tonight Mustangs!

That's funny. If Huntingdon got beat again in the 1st round like we did 2 seasons in a row a few years ago, I don't know what I'd do. (no disrespect to Huntingdon)

Huntingdon 49-0 over westwood ! Any question whether Huntingdon is for real Wescharge, ya'll struggled with a 4th seed. I hope we see ya'll somewhere down the road!

Has Westview been the state champions in anything in the last 5 years? Way to go Mustangs, and congrats to the marching mustangs!

What about that lick Donald put on that poor quarterback! I felt sorry for that kid, I was affraid he was hurt. I love watching Donald play D-fence.

GO STANGS!

Has Westview been the state champions in anything in the last 5 years? Way to go Mustangs, and congrats to the marching mustangs!

What about that lick Donald put on that poor quarterback! I felt sorry for that kid, I was affraid he was hurt. I love watching Donald play D-fence.

GO STANGS!

That kid was hurt, they took him away in an ambulance @ half time. If I'm not mistaken I believe Chris was responsible for putting 3 different kids out of the game last night. How many sacks did he have anyway? Keep focused boy's and keep that intensity you had 2 night and all will work out just fine. How do you get to Carver anyways?