Top Players In The Tri-cities Area

AcCougar11

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, Cradic is not top 10. Neither are the two Cougars IMO. I also don't see why Ashworth and Reid Powell of South are considered by some Height alone does not make a player. That's all Ashworth has is heigth. Haldren is South's top player. They also have a stable of up and coming talent at Guard and small forward. Blakely at Cosby should be given more consideration, even though he plays at a small school. D-B is a team with no stars, just a blue-collar bunch this year. (AcCougar, where are you copying from and pasting here? Lamon Williams from DB was a senior last year and not playing anymore)

Now that I have typed this, I don't know why I even posted on this thread. All these Top 10's are no where near right. Hopefully this thread will die.

have you ever seen the two cougars play. i would say you have not. they are both very good players, and without question in the top 10 in tri. cities. if you dont know more about the top players in the tri. cities then do us all a favor and dont post anymore on this thread

The List-No ones is better just trust me

1.Shaud Johnson-Tenn High

2.Derek Nave-Elizabethton

3.Omar Wattad-Science Hill

4.Ty "Goose" Harmon-Tenn High

5.Beau Haldren-South

6.Michael Forney-Science Hill

7.Gabe Buchanan-Central

8.Phil Weathorford-Central

9.Cody Sensabaugh-DB

10.James Carper-Crockett

Honorable Mention: Levi Ashworth-South, Justin Hess-Central, Logan Williamson-DB, Hunter Compton-South, Drew Woodruff-Boone, Ike Weaver-Unicoi

I agree, Cradic is not top 10. Neither are the two Cougars IMO. I also don't see why Ashworth and Reid Powell of South are considered by some Height alone does not make a player. That's all Ashworth has is heigth. Haldren is South's top player. They also have a stable of up and coming talent at Guard and small forward. Blakely at Cosby should be given more consideration, even though he plays at a small school. D-B is a team with no stars, just a blue-collar bunch this year. (AcCougar, where are you copying from and pasting here? Lamon Williams from DB was a senior last year and not playing anymore)

Now that I have typed this, I don't know why I even posted on this thread. All these Top 10's are no where near right. Hopefully this thread will die.

I'll agree with you that Ashworth is just size. Beau is the best player on the team. But Central is pretty loaded with talent. Size is just gonna be the only problem this year. But they will still find a way to win. And, Phil and Gabe were getting recruited by D-1 schools.

I don't know why everyone has Keith Cradic so high? There are plenty of other players I would take in front of him. Justin Hess outscored him in all of their games and he didn't even start last year.

Yeah Keith was a FRESHMAN last year too and almost outscored Hess. Keith just a sophomore will have a GREAT career and is a top 10 player!

Edited by doubleplay96