Top Players In The Tri-cities Area

AcCougar11

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You Central people are ridiculous. You think Buchanon and Weathorford are freakin Kobe and T-Mac or somethin when they are just a little above average players. How can u put Dinkel or Shiply on there, youve got to be kidding me Jrock. Weatorford and Bucahnon are not even close to D-1 material like you said and would be lucky to go NAIA.I think Shaud and Nave are in a class all by themselves when it comes to backcourt play in this area. The guy wanted non bias answers so here is non bias.

PG-Shaud Johnson-THS

SG-Derek Nave-Betsy

SF-Omar Wattad-Sci Hill

PF-Beau Haldren-South

C-Levi Ashworth-South (Not any real true centers that are very good so i'll give it to him)

KOBE OR T -MACK? TAKE YOUR PICK GABE HAD 40 POINTS AND 13 REBOUNDS LAST NIGHT, PRETTY GOOD FOR A PLAYER YOU CALL JUST A LITTIE BETTER THAN AVERAGE.

You Central people are ridiculous. You think Buchanon and Weathorford are freakin Kobe and T-Mac or somethin when they are just a little above average players. How can u put Dinkel or Shiply on there, youve got to be kidding me Jrock. Weatorford and Bucahnon are not even close to D-1 material like you said and would be lucky to go NAIA.I think Shaud and Nave are in a class all by themselves when it comes to backcourt play in this area. The guy wanted non bias answers so here is non bias.

PG-Shaud Johnson-THS

SG-Derek Nave-Betsy

SF-Omar Wattad-Sci Hill

PF-Beau Haldren-South

C-Levi Ashworth-South (Not any real true centers that are very good so i'll give it to him)

KOBE OR T-MACK? TAKE YOUR PICK, GABE HAD 40 POINTS AND 13 REBOUNDS. PRETTY GOOD FOR WHAT YOU CALL A LITTLE ABOVE AVERAGE PLAYER