My Top Ten Poll

Here Let me help you

1. Riverdale (til someone beats them)

2. Ooltewah (based on last 3 weeks play)

3. Oak Ridge (based on beating DB and losing to Owls but playing 5a sched)

4. Cookeville (based on 2nd half against Owls and rest of season)

5. DB

6. Wilson (great season)

7. Farragut (great season Owls win was fluke 7 turnovers. OR showed reality)

8. Sevier County (Beat WB)

9. William Blount (Ooltewah win was an officiating travesty)

10. Who Cares

West TN need not apply cause state champion will come out of the east like always.

Just curious, since when has Riverdale been in East TN, they are Middle Tn. When was the last 5a state champion from east TN? I am in west TN, I would consider Riverdale and Brentwood to me Middle, Germantown west

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what 2 teams would that be

Don't know if cookeville is over Oak ridge but Ooltewahh beat em both and is 6???

Come on

Old Saying is you gotta beat the best to be the best

and before farragut and WB start piping up all know OR was the best and Cookeville is the best outside of 25a

Else Farragut and WB would have beat OR

Edited by denlron

1. Riverdale

2. Wilson Central

2. Oak Ridge

2. Cookeville

5. Dobyns Bennett

6. Ooletewah

7. Ravenwood

8. Brentwood

9. Ridgeway

10. Germantown

i couldn't decide who i thought was the 2nd best team in the state. i honestly think Oak Ridge/Wilson Central/Cookeville could each play each other 10 times, and honestly each team might go 5-5 against each other. i think all 3 of these teams are very even, and its gonna be great to see who emerges.

1. Riverdale

2. Wilson Central

2. Oak Ridge

2. Cookeville

5. Dobyns Bennett

6. Ooletewah

7. Ravenwood

8. Brentwood

9. Ridgeway

10. Germantown

i couldn't decide who i thought was the 2nd best team in the state. i honestly think Oak Ridge/Wilson Central/Cookeville could each play each other 10 times, and honestly each team might go 5-5 against each other. i think all 3 of these teams are very even, and its gonna be great to see who emerges.

You better think some more... this may be a year that any of the top 10 could beat each other. I still say Riverdale is the best, but may be a little bit of a stretch to call Wilson Central a number two team. Don't get me wrong, because I believe they are good, but I don't think they can handle Cookeville or Oak Ridge, Ooltewah beat both of them and Ravenwood is looking awful tough. Germantown always steps it up in the playoffs and you can't look past Dobyns Bennett, Brentwood or an undefeated Ridgeway. This one looks wide open to me.