Scott Co.

knight2

I have watched a little of the practices the girls had and they looked good. They only have 2 srs on the team but they have some good talent. They will be in shape, they run more than any team i have saw n they also do alot of dribbling drills. So that means less turnovers. :thumb: They have plenty of players who can shoot the ball, and atleast 2 good post players in Bobbi Silcox and Tara Jeffers. The starting lineup is very unpredictable with the new coach n all. But this team will win atleast 10 games this season. Good Luck Girls!!! :thumb:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha Ha Ha. Scott County. Theres only one good thing in Scott County, Onieda!

Yea but aparently onieda doesn't have any respect? Thats y they are in the "SPECIAL DISTRICT", so that they can learn what it means. Both programs will be good this year. Although Onieda being in single A ball they will have the better record, sorry Lady Highlanders. :thumb:

I have watched a little of the practices the girls had and they looked good. They only have 2 srs on the team but they have some good talent. They will be in shape, they run more than any team i have saw n they also do alot of dribbling drills. So that means less turnovers. :thumb: They have plenty of players who can shoot the ball, and atleast 2 good post players in Bobbi Silcox and Tara Jeffers. The starting lineup is very unpredictable with the new coach n all. But this team will win atleast 10 games this season. Good Luck Girls!!! :thumb:

so who do you think will start?

Ha Ha Ha. Scott County. Theres only one good thing in Scott County, Onieda!

I don't think there is any reason to put a school, county, or their athletes down. As far as I can see, there's not much difference in Oneida and Scott High in many of their sports programs anyway. Their football teams did about equal this year in their different classes (but a head to head match-up would have probably have been nasty in favor of Scott High), boys basketball is also usually about the same, and in girls basketball I would say Oneida has a little of an edge, but I see Scott's program looking up with the addition to their new coach. Marcum should make a huge difference in the play of the lady Highlanders.

Scott should be allright this year. I expect them to at least compete with the teams in their district and maybe win 3 district games. Overall this year, I expect them to win 10-12 games. Hopefully they'll surprise some people.

I think Scott High will be okay. They aren't going to win a district championship this season, but one might be in their not-so-distant future. I really believe Chad Marcum will turn this team around. From what I've seen so far, I believe the players will respond very well to his coaching and his style. The last few years have been tough ones for the Lady Highlander program, but this year will be the start of a brighter future.

I think the ladies will be good, I think better than last year. Will they win a district?, I don't really know, but I think they stand a good chance. We have alot of girls coming back that has alot of playing time. Bobbi has lost some weight from last year and that only can make he faster and quicker, Tara has some height and she should do well, the Lowe girl that plays post is kinda short, but if she is anything like her sister was "Jessi"....she will play tough and bigger than what she is, and we have alot of good guards as well.....Acres...Ross...W. Strunk...and a good freshman in the Owens girl, so I think they will do better than they have for a while.