Greeneville Will Dominate IMAC

IMACJack

Greenville should dominate the IMAC because I mean dang, my grandma could dominate the IMAC. Just like every other year, the entire conference is slaw! They can't touch the Big Nine. :D

The Big Nine? If GreenEville (there's an extra e in the middle) was in that conference they would be a top contender every year. Who in the Big Nine is such a basketball power house? Nobody. Science hill always has a competitive team but all the Sullivans and DB in the past two to three years would not have been able to beat Greeneville. And Greeneville wouldn't be in the top half of region 1? Have you looked at the Greeneville's record in the past 5 years? Im not sure if your living in your own little dimented world but everyone here in reality knows Greeneville would compete.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds to me like Duncan recruited him another good team murner and boone and now higgins what else you want. Its obvious he recruits.

Yeah he is doing one good job recruiting. Let's see how all the new arriving players have gotten here in the last two years. Jonathan Murner's father has a brother that lives in Greeneville now and was already living here before Jonathan moved up here. Jonathan's unlces son (Jonathan's cousin) already played on the team and Jonathan's family decided to move up here. Man, that really sounds like recruiting to me. Jimmy's dad was a coach at Eastern Michigan and got contacted through the athletic department at tusculum. He took the job and the rest is history. Let me tell you, another great recruiting job by coach duncan. Im sure they hired coach Boone becuase they knew he would have a son that would play at Greeneville. LOL. And the new guy? He also has family in Greeneville prior to moving here. Im surprised a major D-1 college hasn't picked up coach duncan and use him for his amazing recruiting abilities.

Edited by h0oP$-fAn

That is classic, but I did hear that Coach Williams from North Carolina was talking with Coach Duncan since he lost his top 7 leading scorers from last seasons championship team. LOL And I suppose Coach Duncan owns extra houses and lets these families live in them rent free too right? Sometimes just being in the right place at the right time helps on these things.

That is classic, but I did hear that Coach Williams from North Carolina was talking with Coach Duncan since he lost his top 7 leading scorers from last seasons championship team. LOL And I suppose Coach Duncan owns extra houses and lets these families live in them rent free too right? Sometimes just being in the right place at the right time helps on these things.

Greenedevil Mom,

That weak GP team played their rearends off and gave the mighty Greenedevils a little scare tonight didn't they?

No scare....our guys are going to have to learn to quit fouling. When the opposing team scores over half their points from the foul line, and we miss over 50% of our foul shots, then the game should be close.

Well I heard about the Johnson County score and it seems to me the Greene Devils aren't as good as all the hype around them. They have the chance to be a good team however they have a long way to go. Losing to Johnson County should show them and everyone else who thinks Greeneville is state bound to come back to earth. They have a long way to go.

No scare....our guys are going to have to learn to quit fouling. When the opposing team scores over half their points from the foul line, and we miss over 50% of our foul shots, then the game should be close.

Well I heard about the Johnson County score and it seems to me the Greene Devils aren't as good as all the hype around them. They have the chance to be a good team however they have a long way to go. Losing to Johnson County should show them and everyone else who thinks Greeneville is state bound to come back to earth. They have a long way to go. And that game wasn t a fluke. The gatlinburg-pittman game was close all they way through. Pittman is horrible. The mark of a good team is with bad teams they wipe the floor with them, not play down on there level. They have a long way to go.

Well I heard about the Johnson County score and it seems to me the Greene Devils aren't as good as all the hype around them. They have the chance to be a good team however they have a long way to go. Losing to Johnson County should show them and everyone else who thinks Greeneville is state bound to come back to earth. They have a long way to go. And that game wasn t a fluke. The gatlinburg-pittman game was close all they way through. Pittman is horrible. The mark of a good team is with bad teams they wipe the floor with them, not play down on there level. They have a long way to go.

I agree. I haven't been impressed with Greeneville at all this year. Their ball handling is horrible. Plus, they have no post game, and no rebounding. If their outside shooting is off, they will get beat by some weak teams this year.

Coach Duncan is an outstanding coach, and an upstanding man - as well. I have nothing but the upmost respect for him on and off the court.

He was successful at Seymour. And will continue to be successful at Greeneville.

Coach Duncan may yet pull it off, but we will have trouble winning the IMAC from what I hear? East and

West may be tougher than expected. Still think they wil have to go through Greeneville.

Edited by IMACJack

I don' t see anyone bragging about Greeneville on here now. People been talking the talk, but can't seem to walk the walk. I heard they only scored 17 points in the 1st half last night against a very WEAK Knox Webb team. They will be lucky to not finish at the bottom of the IMAC.

I don' t see anyone bragging about Greeneville on here now. People been talking the talk, but can't seem to walk the walk. I heard they only scored 17 points in the 1st half last night against a very WEAK Knox Webb team. They will be lucky to not finish at the bottom of the IMAC.

Not true Webb is strong and wait and see Greeneville will be on top at the end.

Not true Webb is strong and wait and see Greeneville will be on top at the end.

Better hope no one gets injured. From what I have seen and heard, you all are only playing 5 players due to no talent on the bench. You won't be able to last all season with that situation. Better hope your bench warmers are getting some time playing JV ball to work on their game.