11aa district

bb2552

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A team that no one is paying attention to is MCHS. They are not the best in this district but they will not be an easy win either. They are much improved and will compete for that 3rd spot. Harpath and Cheatham should finish 1st and 2nd but the War Eagles and MCHS will battle all year for that 3rd spot. Stewart is just plain bad and Fairveiw is always physical and competive. Should be an interesting year

You might see a doctor for those bumps. I don't think your 0-2 Tigers are causing them. You have lost to two single A schools by double digits and as I predicted, Waverly is at the bottom and your coach is breaking out her shovel.

This team will not win 6 games this year.

well jus dont jump the gun......waverly is still workin...they will win over 6 games and will start makin a come back at about midseason...you jus wait..... :lol:

You might see a doctor for those bumps. I don't think your 0-2 Tigers are causing them. You have lost to two single A schools by double digits and as I predicted, Waverly is at the bottom and your coach is breaking out her shovel.

This team will not win 6 games this year.

well jus dont jump the gun......waverly is still workin...they will win over 6 games and will start makin a come back at about midseason...you jus wait..... :lol:

For those of you not familiar with Fairview, here is their roster from "The Tennessean":

5 Brittany Norvell JR

10 Tammy Reid JR

12 Deanna Blackwell JR

14 Autumn Harrison SO

20 Becky Caldwell SO

22 Courtni Kimble JR

24 Kelly Hufstedler SR

32 Kristen Brison SR

34 Stephanie Snyder SO

40 Nikki Harrison SR

42 Whitney Snyder JR

52 Brionna Cowan SO

55 Ashley Marion JR

Christen Tolley JR

0 Kayla Davis FR

I would watch for their seniors - Kristen Brison, Kelly Hufstedler, and Nikki Harrison. Post Ashley Marion is also pretty good along with three point shooters Autunm Harrison, Brittany Norvell, Tammy Reid, and Deanna Blackwell. Becky Caldwell does well at wing, I believe. I know I missed some other good players shown above. Having watched Fairview for 4 years previously, they will be tough in this district and could be the #3 team in my opinion. Detailed previous scouting reports available for a phenominal fee - lol.

Edited by PageMan

For those of you not familiar with Fairview, here is their roster from "The Tennessean":

5 Brittany Norvell JR

10 Tammy Reid JR

12 Deanna Blackwell JR

14 Autumn Harrison SO

20 Becky Caldwell SO

22 Courtni Kimble JR

24 Kelly Hufstedler SR

32 Kristen Brison SR

34 Stephanie Snyder SO

40 Nikki Harrison SR

42 Whitney Snyder JR

52 Brionna Cowan SO

55 Ashley Marion JR

Christen Tolley JR

0 Kayla Davis FR

I would watch for their seniors - Kristen Brison, Kelly Hufstedler, and Nikki Harrison. Post Ashley Marion is also pretty good along with three point shooters Autunm Harrison, Brittany Norvell, Tammy Reid, and Deanna Blackwell. Becky Caldwell does well at wing, I believe. I know I missed some other good players shown above. Having watched Fairview for 4 years previously, they will be tough in this district and could be the #3 team in my opinion. Detailed previous scouting reports available for a phenominal fee - lol.

thanks pageman everybody has been wonderin about fairview. Again thanx you dont even play them. or do you.

I agree - Waverly will be okay and the future looks bright. If Waverly's Lewis had been at the game Friday night it would have been different because of her consistent 3 point shooting. Waverly will be okay... may take a while but they will okay - they will be better than last year, for sure!

yea it probably wouldnt have hurt to have lewis there but i dont think it would of mattered that much.....cause ashley had a good number of 3s as well...but waverly is still buildin...i believe if waverly got a new coach theyd be a little better...