Most talented team in 1a

pujo

I guess one would have to say that DCA is the man. They got booted out so we have to pick a man to be the best of what's left. I don't see how TC or any other team can claim to be the best right now. It will take 5 more games to decide this. TC did not leave 1A as the champ. The last public to win the state was SP. TC would certainly have be cosidered as one of the top contenders but not the only one. Only time will tell.

you are the biggest whiner on this site all you do is post and cry about trousdale dry it man

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I,m not even talking about good teams, I,m talking about teams with pure atheletes. Some schools seem to have alot of talent , but are never any good. Some have very little natural talent and yet, they are good year after year. I remember a few years back when I always heard Mt Pleasant had alot of talent, you couldn't tell it, The new coach seems to have found the talent.

The new coach didn't find it. He just knows how to use it.

The talent is there many years at alot of schools. The problem is that the coach trys to use different talent the same way year in and year out. Sometimes the talent is in the line, sometimes it's in the backfield, sometimes on offense and sometimes on defense. Being able to change year to year to fit the talent is the real test to see who is and isn't a good coach. I don't know if they are the most talented in class A or not but Mt. Pleasant deffinately has alot of talent on the field.

Trousdale is a good team, maybe they will get theres one day. Whatever comes around go's around. Maybe satterfield can cry some more and get some other teams kicked out of 1A.

Is is the biggest bunch of lies that I have ever heard off of this website and let me tell you what there are a lot of lies told on here.... Coach Clint Satterfield is one of the most respected football coaches in this state.... My school, players, and especially all of those who know him at all respect him.... quit whining and crying and acting like 2 year olds! GET THE HECK OVER IT!!!!