Region 3-5A

utchuckd

Who gets all region in 3-5A? Offensive MVP? Defensive MVP? Do they do Special Teams MVP?

In the past they've done it something like this... The first place team gets 8 people, 2nd place team gets 6, 3rd place team gets 5, 4th place team gets 4, 5th place team gets 3, 6th place team gets two.... or something like that. I kinda wish they would just do it like the all state team. Have a first and second team offense and deffense, naming the best player at each position. (Although if you did that, the all region team would be cookeville, with just a player or two added from the other teams.)

The entire Cookeville team gets all region this year.... :thumb:

Tyler Wolf - Offensive MVP

Zac Hennigan - Defensive MVP

Tyler Wolf - SPT MVP

Yeah a lot of them would have to be from Cookeville this year.

Zac's tha' stuff, best quarterback AND defensive back in the region.

Tyler Wolf's a no brainer.Best PLAYER in the region,hands down.

Lots of others.

BTW-how many yards did Braylon Leslie end up with this year? Didn't hear as much about him this year as I did last year. :thumb:

THE SQUAD B)

Edited by THE SQUAD

Hey Fuggly,

You know tha coach J does not tell the players until the banquet. So the Cookeville players do not know who made all-region.

The CAVS need to not worry about individual awards but rather focus on the team.

GOODLUCK CAVS as you face Wilson Central. We are all behind.

ONE TEAM ONE DREAM

"PERFECTION IS NOT ABOUT THE SCOREBOARD, IT IS KNOWING THAT YOU DID ALL YOU COULD AND DID NOT LET ANYONE DOWN" GARY RAINES

Hey Fuggly,

You know tha coach J does not tell the players until the banquet. So the Cookeville players do not know who made all-region.

The CAVS need to not worry about individual awards but rather focus on the team.

GOODLUCK CAVS as you face Wilson Central. We are all behind.

ONE TEAM ONE DREAM

"PERFECTION IS NOT ABOUT THE SCOREBOARD, IT IS KNOWING THAT YOU DID ALL YOU COULD AND DID NOT LET ANYONE DOWN" GARY RAINES

Yeah, I know that. I have no clue who made all region. I don't think anybody knows until after Dec. 6th. I am going on assumption..... :P

Like THE SQUAD said, it really is a no brainer. :rolleyes: