How's Westview team shaping up?

justforfun?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With new coach?

Did all the players return? (except the senior of course)

Any good prospects in the freshmen?

I look forward to watching them this season.

Good Luck!

They should be very good. Most, if not all the players did return. They have a really good coach, in Coach Stephenson. Their district is extremely tough. Gibson, Dyersburg, Obion, and Crockett as well as Westview have all been to state in the last 2 or 3 years. Should be fun and they should have a great year.

With new coach?

Did all the players return? (except the senior of course)

Any good prospects in the freshmen?

I look forward to watching them this season.

Good Luck!

They could have a bad year and finish 26-6 or be a great year and finish 33-3. The district is loaded, I think 2 losses will win the district, maybe 3!

If Westview has learned to play defense or does so after Christmas, then look out, if not, we'll score alot and give up a lot.

There are no freshmen that will help much this year, but next year they will have 2 studs coming up, and one will probably start from day one!

I already need a pukebag.....but if Chester Co can win one, anybody can!!!!

The addition of Tim Britt to the cheap seats next to WesCharge will help things. That puts another great basketball mind in the stands to help the Warlord. As long as FB Row is strong, and the WesCharge has plenty of Popcorn and Pukebags, Westview basketball will be fine. :rolleyes:

I'll tell ya, I think Timmy Britt may be going back to the dark side at some point, I sure hope not, I'll be checking the South Fulton gym for it!!!!

Popcorn makes those pukebags smell even worse!!

They could have a bad year and finish 26-6 or be a great year and finish 33-3. The district is loaded, I think 2 losses will win the district, maybe 3!

If Westview has learned to play defense or does so after Christmas, then look out, if not, we'll score alot and give up a lot.

There are no freshmen that will help much this year, but next year they will have 2 studs coming up, and one will probably start from day one!

I already need a pukebag.....but if Chester Co can win one, anybody can!!!!

You are correct about playing defense. Chester Co. plays defense! Defense wins titles! The Gold Ball sits in Chester Co! Quit crying and puking or whatever is you do and get off Chester Co.

You are correct about playing defense. Chester Co. plays defense! Defense wins titles! The Gold Ball sits in Chester Co! Quit crying and puking or whatever is you do and get off Chester Co.

Fact #1: Westview, with no defense, beat Chester Co 3 times last year.

Fact #2: It would have been 4 times had we stopped one girl from Walker Valley, we made her look like an All-American, and Chester Co DEFENDED her!

Fact #3: The gold ball is in Henderson, and I am still puking!!!!

Fact #4: I need a pukebag!

Edited by WesCharge

Fact #1: Westview, with no defense, beat Chester Co 3 times last year.

Fact #2: It would have been 4 times had we stopped one girl from Walker Valley, we made her look like an All-American, and Chester Co DEFENDED her!

Fact #3: The gold ball is in Henderson, and I am still puking!!!!

Fact #4: I need a pukebag!

Westview did have Chester Co. number last year. However Chester Co. did peak at the right time and made a run to the title. Playing good teams like Westview and Gibson Co. during the regular season prepares you for the tournament. Chester Co. won the games that mattered the most! You might need some extra bags this year in 13AA. Good luck.

Westview will win the district if Bellamy decides to live up to her potential. They are loaded from top to bottom, however, Bellamy is the key to their state run. If she shows up to play, no one is better than Westview. Crit, Spoon, and others will continue to hit the 3's, and if their inside game is there, watch out G.C., Chester Co. Dyerburg, Obion County, C.C.

P.S. When Bellamy comes to play, she is the best that I have seen! Period! She can control the game like nobody else.

• 2 weeks later...