Gordonsville vs. Trousdale County

tchsno1fan

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question for G'ville-are you guys planning on bringing the Tiger Mascot that provided TCHS such an entertaining half-time show afew years ago? I laughed till I cried. I think it will be a better matchup, but I gotta go with the "River Rats" @ home on the Creekbank.

Tigger will be there to support the TIGERS!!!!!! :thumb:

Tigers all the way!!! Playing yellowjackets 2 weeks in a row has got to be a good thing. With Justin Smith back and the way the offense and defense have tightened up since the beginning of the season, the Tigers are running wild. They wore LV boys down bad last night. Tigers defense has turned into one bad bunch of boys. Smith is like greased lightening when he runs with it and his passing has improved quite a bit since the first few games. Hopefully GV want have to punt to many times, but if they do TC better lookout, then lookup, then back up, because GV's punter can really put the foot in it. PUMP IT UP, PUMP IT UP, GO BIG BLUE