Gordonsville vs. Trousdale County

tchsno1fan

Lee Homles, Travis Alexander, Justin Smith nuff said. It is a different team know,they have the starting Qb back. Hartsville you have to accept that or you will get burned.The game will be a whole lot harder than the one you played last time.

come on dog justin who it doesnt matter who tigers QB is the same result will happen just its going to be worse TC by 50 and i hope we run the score up to prove that tigers cant touch tc ;)

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

come on dog justin who it doesnt matter who tigers QB is the same result will happen just its going to be worse TC by 50 and i hope we run the score up to prove that tigers cant touch tc ;)

They didn run up the score last Time on a wounded half playing Tiger team. Its for sure they wont run one up this time. Tigers are playing ball and well. If Tigers lose there wont be any excuses. They will accept TC is better and shake hands, wish them luck, pull for them in the finals, and look for them next year. Tigers are not crybabys, or poor sports. Lets hope if the shoe is on the other foot TC does the same. Winners are losers who tries one more time. GO TIGERS!!!!

Got tired of typing names I guess, you will hear the rest called out during the game. Like I said, things are going to be diffrent this time. PUMP IT UP. PUMP IT UP. GO TIGERS

I probably will hear their names called...if i can remember right the starting roaster for both teams is announced right before the game...besides that all you will hear Friday night is Welch Touchdown...Dillehay Touchdown...Harper Touchdown...Satterfield Touchdown...Dunn Touchdown...Wright Touchdown...and they will be repeated more than once... ;)

I probably will hear their names called...if i can remember right the starting roaster for both teams is announced right before the game...besides that all you will hear Friday night is Welch Touchdown...Dillehay Touchdown...Harper Touchdown...Satterfield Touchdown...Dunn Touchdown...Wright Touchdown...and they will be repeated more than once... :o

:lol: my god stifler let me do a lil math !!! without extra points (field goals or 2 point conversions ) 6 times 6 = 36 times 3 ( repeted more than once ) = 108 :P i dont think so

They didn run up the score last Time on a wounded half playing Tiger team. Its for sure they wont run one up this time. Tigers are playing ball and well. If Tigers lose there wont be any excuses. They will accept TC is better and shake hands, wish them luck, pull for them in the finals, and look for them next year. Tigers are not crybabys, or poor sports. Lets hope if the shoe is on the other foot TC does the same. Winners are losers who tries one more time. GO TIGERS!!!!

you also need to take into account that trousdale didnt play up to their potential in the last game either had alot of penalties i think it will be a different game with both teams playing alot better games but i think the smart money would say we're gonna be looking @ pretty similar results, and i agree they're should be no exuses on either side of the ball when the final whistle blows

:P my god stifler let me do a lil math !!! without extra points (field goals or 2 point conversions ) 6 times 6 = 36 times 3 ( repeted more than once ) = 108 :o i dont think so

little bit of rounding up your math there cantfind lets try this 6x6=36 figure PAT's 1x6=6 so that sets us @ 42points and we'll say two of them get in twice add another 14 that would give us 42+14=56 thats alot of points but not impossible for this said team. stifler talks big, a little to big @times but your taking what he said to a even bigger extreme i personnaly think it will be at least a three touchdown defecit if they play like they did last time but if their hittin on all cylinders, katie bar the door, cause the storm is a'comin, but il giv credit to g-ville they play hard and there's always a chance of upset but, i wouldn't bet the rent on it :lol:

you also need to take into account that trousdale didnt play up to their potential in the last game either had alot of penalties i think it will be a different game with both teams playing alot better games but i think the smart money would say we're gonna be looking @ pretty similar results, and i agree they're should be no exuses on either side of the ball when the final whistle blows

Come on, they played up to their potential. Its who they played that made the diffrence. Tigers had over 90 yards in pealties also. There will be a bunch again. Thats how it happens between our teams. Unlike the prep teams out there, with the high dollar coaches. They are taught in GV to get phyisical, just like your Jackets are taught. Thats why this game wont be a gimmie. Never has been never will be. Thats the bottom line. Time will tell who is top dog. It has yet to be decided. I watched the last game. Im sorry, I didnt see what yall are making a big deal over. Against some oposition TC is just an average team. Its not a superstar team like potrayed in these threads. Its been a season of below average teams. Theres not a great margin of diffrence between 1,2,or 3rd place this year. Any one of them could be tops in this playoff. Just depends on who makes the less mistakes. Yes all 3 teams have a few good players. However how many will get collage educations for playing football? Thats when the story is told about who has a superstar team. So far you are just #1 in the league, not superstars. Even if a team wins a gold ball, dont mean they all get a shot at the next level. Sorry Charlie, superstar covers a huge number of players, out of all the states. So think this over before your heads get any bigger. Gv,& FC is in the same boat as TC. Hopefully one or two from all the teams will get a shot at the big times. We should all be proud if they do. The other kids can then say while watching them play, I played against him. Nuf said about superstar abundance. Welcome to the facts of life!!

Come on, they played up to their potential. Its who they played that made the diffrence. Tigers had over 90 yards in pealties also. There will be a bunch again. Thats how it happens between our teams. Unlike the prep teams out there, with the high dollar coaches. They are taught in GV to get phyisical, just like your Jackets are taught. Thats why this game wont be a gimmie. Never has been never will be. Thats the bottom line. Time will tell who is top dog. It has yet to be decided. I watched the last game. Im sorry, I didnt see what yall are making a big deal over. Against some oposition TC is just an average team. Its not a superstar team like potrayed in these threads. Its been a season of below average teams. Theres not a great margin of diffrence between 1,2,or 3rd place this year. Any one of them could be tops in this playoff. Just depends on who makes the less mistakes. Yes all 3 teams have a few good players. However how many will get collage educations for playing football? Thats when the story is told about who has a superstar team. So far you are just #1 in the league, not superstars. Even if a team wins a gold ball, dont mean they all get a shot at the next level. Sorry Charlie, superstar covers a huge number of players, out of all the states. So think this over before your heads get any bigger. Gv,& FC is in the same boat as TC. Hopefully one or two from all the teams will get a shot at the big times. We should all be proud if they do. The other kids can then say while watching them play, I played against him. Nuf said about superstar abundance. Welcome to the facts of life!!

i never said superstar you pulled that out of thin air(fact of life), also it has been decided, g-ville put up a goose egg(fact of life) and got beat by 30+ points thats pretty good margin between 1st and whatever g-ville is ranked(fact of life), yes they will do better with their QB back and that will factor in like any thing else, and i dont know were your coming from with this who's getting scholorships from collage stuff, i guess thats something else you pulled out of the air, and my head isnt big i know trousdale is capable if getting beat by a team just like any other, the reason i defend them so is because the arguements that are put up here

are without merit, but i also know that anyone with any sense can see that trousdale is DECIDEDLY the favorite(fact of life)and g-ville and fcs are not in the same boat as trousdale we are the favorite and you guys are playing catchup(fact of life)also no team in the country has 140+ yards in penalties while playing to their full potential(fact of life)and as far as any of the games between TC and g-ville being gimmes, no they haven't been gimmes but i played g-ville 6 times and those teams ran their mouths a lot harder than they hit(opinion of life) maybe thats changed i hope hope so, finally the reason you didnt see what we're making such a fuss over is because of the fact that you did not see trousdale play to their full potential the first time they played(fact of life) you're in denile because you want to blow out of purportion your teams chances to win thats natural though i do the same thing when UT plays, it wasn't who they played that made the difference(fact of life) it was the mistakes they made, and if you look back at the records i think we established our self as the BIG DOG of this rivalry and region a long time ago(fact of life) nuf said on the fact$$$$ of life :D

Edited by snoball5278

i played g-ville 6 times and those teams ran their mouths a lot harder than they hit(opinion of life) maybe thats changed

Are you saying TC doesn't run thier mouth...HAHAHAHAHHAHA....PLEASE!

As far as hitting hard: Jackson, Holmes, Alexander, Halfacre, Babcock, Williams, ETC..... NUFF SAID. Or my personal favorite the 42 (Jackson) - 18 (Holmes) combo will Shake Ya Up!!!!!!

GO TIGERS SHOW EM WHAT YOUR MADE OF !!!!!

Edited by ghsmom08

Got tired of typing names I guess, you will hear the rest called out during the game. Like I said, things are going to be diffrent this time. PUMP IT UP. PUMP IT UP. GO TIGERS

Yup, I did. I would be funny if they let my brother play. He will next year, I can wait to see that. LOL, Tigers they think they are going to run all over yall, take care of business.