Gordonsville vs. Trousdale County

tchsno1fan

now your being condisending also i said trousdale could be beat just like any other team if u care to read back, and when you post with that kind of sarcasm you just show that you dont have any valid points left in your argument (fact of life):(:thumb::)

Snowball, Im not arguing with you. Im getting you fired up for the game. Aint it fun? Dont get so serious about valid points. In this life nothing is valid. Could all end in the blink of an eye. Enjoy life, smile. Have all the fun you can. Its over sooner than you think. If you see me at the game come up and shake my hand. Im the guy with the blue shirt and hat that reads Gordonsville Tigers. GGRRRR GO TIGERS B):)

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats a pretty nialistic way of looking @ it, and i sure bet you'd enjoy watching us get hammered in the finals, that sure wouldn't speak well for the teams we beat to get there(example; gordonsville) :thumb::D:thumb:

No, I actually don't give 2 poops about TC. I just get tired of hearing how you guys are so great and little ol' g-ville might as well be pissin' in the wind than to think we have a shot. If you guys go all the way, then great. I am happy for you, but don't degrade the teams you played to get you there. After all, if all the teams you have played are so pitiful and all you had to do was show up, then your success is really not so sweet.

now your being condisending, im not trash talking im presenting facts ma'am and i never said i was a football hero you said that (thanks iv never been called a hero before) all i was was a cog in a well maintained machine, all iv done on here is responded to posts that had a lot of holes in the arguments dont get mad cause i make valid points, and yes i got thumped plenty i have a great scar from a complete shoulder replacement to prove it, also i was a center and defensive end so there weren't a lot of situations were people would have tried to tackle me but, the only time i carried the ball in six years i scored a 87 yard touchdown on an INT, so yeah i never did get tackled(how many people can say that :lol: )and i also never said you ran TC down in fact your one of the few people on here that i think shows a good deal of class so hats off for whats itworth :blink:

Ok I will give you a CLAP for the INT TD. I will also say TC is a good football program, but they are not any better then Gordonsville, FC, Etc.

Here’s One to Ponder: Great Today Gone Tomorrow.

No One and I mean No One is Unstoppable. Over- Confidence leads to Mistakes and Loses. Check the record books boys, it has happens Over & Over Again. That is why we have Cinderella Teams….dah!!!!!!!!

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by ghsmom08

Ok I will give you a CLAP for the INT TD. I will also say TC is a good football program, but they are not any better then Gordonsville, FC, Etc.

Here’s One to Ponder: Great Today Gone Tomorrow.

No One and I mean No One is Unstoppable. Over- Confidence leads to Mistakes and Loses. Check the record books boys, it has happens Over & Over Again. That is why we have Cinderella Teams….dah!!!!!!!!

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not better than Gordonsville or FC...your joking right! Great Today Gone Tomorrow; TC has been great for more than today, about the last 20 years or more. How is TC not better than Gville, no offense, but when was the last time Gville or FC either one beat TC. I understand that any team can be beaten at any time..truly I do... but to say TC isn't better than both Gville and FC is ridiculous.

Not better than Gordonsville or FC...your joking right! Great Today Gone Tomorrow; TC has been great for more than today, about the last 20 years or more. How is TC not better than Gville, no offense, but when was the last time Gville or FC either one beat TC. I understand that any team can be beaten at any time..truly I do... but to say TC isn't better than both Gville and FC is ridiculous.

Here is a fact TC hasn't won a championship since 1998. That is seven years ago. Get over yourself. Someone is beating you. It might not be G-ville or FC but it proves your not the best. No offense to your boys or coach.

But from the looks of things Brentwood Academy still holds that record. Check it out if you don't believe me. From my math & you can all check....they are 4 Championships ahead of you. So when you have won the most championships in the state then OK BRAG about being GREAT for the last 20 years.

I am not sure if TC has won every game against G-Ville & FC over the last 20 years. But I am sure someone on here will let us know. So how bout it have they?

GO GET'EM TIGERS!!!!!!!

PS: I was just making a point with great today gone tomorrow.....I wasn't meaning they were only great today... Here's another one for you to ponder: Life can turn on a dime or Quarter if it makes you fell better.... :thumb:

Edited by ghsmom08

Here is a fact TC hasn't won a championship since 1998. That is seven years ago. Get over yourself. Someone is beating you. It might not be G-ville or FC but it proves your not the best. No offense to your boys or coach.

But from the looks of things Brentwood Academy still holds that record. Check it out if you don't believe me. From my math & you can all check....they are 4 Championships ahead of you. So when you have won the most championships in the state then OK BRAG about being GREAT for the last 20 years.

I am not sure if TC has won every game against G-Ville & FC over the last 20 years. But I am sure someone on here will let us know. So how bout it have they?

GO GET'EM TIGERS!!!!!!!

PS: I was just making a point with great today gone tomorrow.....I wasn't meaning they were only great today... Here's another one for you to ponder: Life can turn on a dime or Quarter if it makes you fell better.... :thumb:

MAN SOME OF YA HAVE A LOT OF TIME ON YOUR HANDS -- DON'T FORGET THIS IS HS FOOTBALL NOT THE SUPER BOWL HOPE EVERYONE HAS A SAFE TRIP TO TROUSDALE GOOD LUCK TO ALL

GO GET'EM TIGERS!!!!!!!

The second quote does make me feel better...It seems more fitting. I will have to disagree that within the 1A ranks TC has been great the past # of years. I believe they have the most 1A state titles; South Pitt comes in a close second place. I am not nieve (sp) to believe that TC is the best in the state...there alot of teams better in the state, but on a level playing field, population wise, TC is one of, if not the best, on a year in and year out basis. They do have their ups and downs, but they always bounce back. I just don't see how Gville compares with TC. Gville is a very good team, I will give them credit, I just think TC is better and has been for some time. But like your quote that could turn on a dime!! But not this Friday night!

GO GET'EM TIGERS!!!!!!!

PS: I was just making a point with great today gone tomorrow.....I wasn't meaning they were only great today... Here's another one for you to ponder: Life can turn on a dime or Quarter if it makes you fell better.... <_<

MOM when you argue with a fool, it gets hard to tell who the fool is. Just let em rave and brag on. It will make the crow harder to swollow when Tigers beat them. GO TIGERS : <_<:thumb:

Heres another one gloating, Superstar team, Cloned supermen, unstoppable, You need to not dress your not needed first string. Give this poor Playing GV team a fair chance. Thats only fair right? Your fans said you did it with RBS. Have mercy on us also, please do the same for us so we wont get beat 200-0. Its been bragged in threads in coachT, your second team can beat anyone in the region. Why dont you prove it? Play just the second team. Back up something thats been talked. I wont put you on the spot. Im just kidding with you <_< , you know it will take all TC has to beat GV. :thumb:<_<

MAN SOME OF YA HAVE A LOT OF TIME ON YOUR HANDS -- DON'T FORGET THIS IS HS FOOTBALL NOT THE SUPER BOWL HOPE EVERYONE HAS A SAFE TRIP TO TROUSDALE GOOD LUCK TO ALL

I couldnt beleive my eyes when I read this. You have to be a TC implant. I didnt think there was any hope for TC. There is light at the end of the tunnel. Spread your word. Be careful you dont get tared and feathered and run out of town. <_<

I couldnt beleive my eyes when I read this. You have to be a TC implant. I didnt think there was any hope for TC. There is light at the end of the tunnel. Spread your word. Be careful you dont get tared and feathered and run out of town. <_<

I do support my JACKETS -- like many other teams there are fans that take things a little to far