Gordonsville vs. Trousdale County

tchsno1fan

Snowball, Im not arguing with you. Im getting you fired up for the game. Aint it fun? Dont get so serious about valid points. In this life nothing is valid. Could all end in the blink of an eye. Enjoy life, smile. Have all the fun you can. Its over sooner than you think. If you see me at the game come up and shake my hand. Im the guy with the blue shirt and hat that reads Gordonsville Tigers. GGRRRR GO TIGERS :thumb::lol:

Sounds like someone has been reading a little bit of Rene DeCartes' works...? Oh and for those of you who don't know who Rene DeCartes was, he was a mathemetician turned philosopher who stated that there are only 2 things certain in this this world, 1) being that I think, therefore I am, and only I know that I exist, and 2) being that God exists...he wanted 100% certainty, and those are the only 2 things you can be certain of. Sorry for the philosophy lesson, I have a philosophy exam tomorrow morning, and I am studying while reading people bicker, isn't college great... :D

Edited by Lil John

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not better than Gordonsville or FC...your joking right! Great Today Gone Tomorrow; TC has been great for more than today, about the last 20 years or more. How is TC not better than Gville, no offense, but when was the last time Gville or FC either one beat TC. I understand that any team can be beaten at any time..truly I do... but to say TC isn't better than both Gville and FC is ridiculous.

1987 for Gordonsville, longer for FC I do believe, not sure though.

Its a fact that Gville HITS HARD, but if TCHS can eliminate the penalties and mistakes they will win by 5 td. If the refs try to control the game it might be closer, but not much. I think Gville will find tough going against that Jacket D.

I noted on your "byline" the playoff appearances by Trousdale.....was there really a ten year gap with no appearances?????

Sounds like someone has been reading a little bit of Rene DeCartes' works...? Oh and for those of you who don't know who Rene DeCartes was, he was a mathemetician turned philosopher who stated that there are only 2 things certain in this this world, 1) being that I think, therefore I am, and only I know that I exist, and 2) being that God exists...he wanted 100% certainty, and those are the only 2 things you can be certain of. Sorry for the philosophy lesson, I have a philosophy exam tomorrow morning, and I am studying while reading people bicker, isn't college great... :thumb:

Valid & certain are two diffrent words, English must be a slow subject for you.

Ok I will give you a CLAP for the INT TD. I will also say TC is a good football program, but they are not any better then Gordonsville, FC, Etc.

Here’s One to Ponder: Great Today Gone Tomorrow.

No One and I mean No One is Unstoppable. Over- Confidence leads to Mistakes and Loses. Check the record books boys, it has happens Over & Over Again. That is why we have Cinderella Teams….dah!!!!!!!!

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

agreed best of luck to both teams, good luck and i hope there are no serious injuris :thumb:

I noted on your "byline" the playoff appearances by Trousdale.....was there really a ten year gap with no appearances?????

On another note. Its been collogue= ( gossip/ for the slow in College English) the coach of TC is moving on up to coach a university or college team. Any truth in that? Anyone know? Sorry for the kidney punch lil John. Good luck on your exams. :thumb:

thats completly tasteless, i hope your not a grown man/woman if you are you should be ashmed :thumb:

I got a laugh out of it, look at me, I am laughing now :D

Valid & certain are two diffrent words, English must be a slow subject for you.

hence the reason I barely pulled a B out of comp. 2, I hate English!