Loudon vs Oliver Springs ( round 2 / act 2 )

Fan2Fan

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you know i am 16 and i did play at sweetwater this year.. and i dont remember swinging at any fans..

I am speaking from past experience I have not been there in a couple of years though. Can't imagine you change that much, Why change tradition. It doesn't matter how old you are you snott nosed bratt!!!!!!!!

I am speaking from past experience I have not been there in a couple of years though. Can't imagine you change that much, Why change tradition. It doesn't matter how old you are you snott nosed bratt!!!!!!!!

You said remember when you were 15,16.. i was just stating that i was 16. and snott nosed bratt??? how long have you been saving that one up? that what you call your players AngelCoach? bet that really gets them motivated. "Come on you bunch of snott nosed bratts!! We've got a game to win!!" im gettin fired up as we speak right now.

LOUDON ROLLS!!!

from my understanding, oliver springs is not that good of a football team. dont worry i have my reasons. first of all they got slamed by loudon, then they got stomped by alcoa, then they barely beat an awful wartburg team, then they beat a decent cumberland gap team because they commited like 5 turnovers. well that dont sound very good to me. i hope loudon stompes u again oliver springs and if yall become disrespectful, then get readly for loudon to do something they have not done all year, does 91 to 7 sound familar

lol settle down free i mean yea loudon is gonna kill them but loudon wont score 91 pts.if they get a big lead then the 2nd 3rd and 4th string will come in

yea im sure they will, cause loudon only plays with class. and harig is a very classy coach. im just tired of hearing about os and their running attack, and how we should not have fire works, i know loudon will not run up the score but i hope they do only if their players are rude or unsportsman like to ours, or our fans

Off site fireworks are not against the rules. The TSSAA can only govern what is happening inside the stadium.

The fireworks at Loudon were shot off just beyond the end zone, inside the stadium in the regular season game, along with a cannon.

Goose,

I'm still in New Orleans, this is the first chance I've had to to get on-line in a couple of weeks, still pretty crazy down here. I'd like to get the back copies of the Roane County News when I get back, for at least the last two or three games, I'd like to read your article concerning each one. I would do it on-line but time does'nt permit it, the guys I work with think I'm crazy for using my time to check Coach-T, what can I say, I'm addicted.

I will say this, all of my Oliver Springs Shirts are a big hit down here, something about that purple and gold just brings people together!!

Go Bobcats!!!

The fireworks at Loudon were shot off just beyond the end zone, inside the stadium in the regular season game, along with a cannon.

Goose,

I'm still in New Orleans, this is the first chance I've had to to get on-line in a couple of weeks, still pretty crazy down here. I'd like to get the back copies of the Roane County News when I get back, for at least the last two or three games, I'd like to read your article concerning each one. I would do it on-line but time does'nt permit it, the guys I work with think I'm crazy for using my time to check Coach-T, what can I say, I'm addicted.

I will say this, all of my Oliver Springs Shirts are a big hit down here, something about that purple and gold just brings people together!!

Go Bobcats!!!

Fact: Loudon did not shoot off the fireworks. I did it. I am a father of a player and I am very proud of the teams accomplishments this yeas and the school did not authorize nor pay for the display.

the rule does say that fireworks or explosive devises are not allowed durring a regular season or playoff game. please define DURING... I view it as the time that exist from the first second of the first quarter to the last second of the last quarter or overtime. ours were fired before the clock started and after the cloked stopped at the end of the game.

Fact: the wild west is in for a long night...Bless his heart ( hecklers)

Fact: the reason you all hate the cannon and the fireworks is because it reminds you of revenuers rading your stills.

Fact: you all need to get a grip

Fact: we at Loudon are getting such a kick out of this

Fact: You all really should get Cable...I am sure there are a lot of the Andy Griffith shows that you all haven't seen. and yes it is true...some are in color now.

Fact: The town of Oliver Springs had to be spruced up just to pass for a dingy coal minning town in the movie OCTOBER SKIES.

Fact: The O.S. wood working shop is bigger than there cafeteria ( no kidding )

Fact: if you all meet Alcoa next week you had better do it before they go on the field and tell you players it $7.00 a ticket. or 3 squirrels and a 'possum ( must be fresh kill)

Fact: I am running out of facts

oh yeah one more

Fact: Angelcoach is develish person ( snot nosed brat) that is discusting

I hope you all are laughing at this as much as I am.

Good luck and be safe.

Loudon 7,354

Oliver Springs 3 ( a safety and a PAT...the touchdown was wiped off but our paid refs let them kick the extra point)

yea im sure they will, cause loudon only plays with class. and harig is a very classy coach. im just tired of hearing about os and their running attack, and how we should not have fire works, i know loudon will not run up the score but i hope they do only if their players are rude or unsportsman like to ours, or our fans

You must have forgot about Loudon running it up at Rockwood in the final minute.

You must have forgot about Loudon running it up at Rockwood in the final minute.

Rockwood used up their timeouts inside a minute to prolong the game....if your going to do that then you may get scored on....

on another note....regardless of everything that has been on this board from both sides lets show a lot of class this friday night. OS and Loudon are both close knit communities that are passionate about our teams and thats fine. lets not let our emotions turn into hate. we've seen what that can do this week (cambell co.) there is more to life than football.

support your team and remember this is a game played by kids and when the final horn sounds lets support both sides regardless of the score

i'm a loudon fan through and through / i played here and still live here and hopefully will be more involved the next few years. I'm a bigger fan of the game though. lets leave it on the field!

Go Big Red