Loudon vs Oliver Springs ( round 2 / act 2 )

Fan2Fan

Fact: Loudon did not shoot off the fireworks. I did it. I am a father of a player and I am very proud of the teams accomplishments this yeas and the school did not authorize nor pay for the display.

the rule does say that fireworks or explosive devises are not allowed durring a regular season or playoff game. please define DURING... I view it as the time that exist from the first second of the first quarter to the last second of the last quarter or overtime. ours were fired before the clock started and after the cloked stopped at the end of the game.

Fact: the wild west is in for a long night...Bless his heart ( hecklers)

Fact: the reason you all hate the cannon and the fireworks is because it reminds you of revenuers rading your stills.

Fact: you all need to get a grip

Fact: we at Loudon are getting such a kick out of this

Fact: You all really should get Cable...I am sure there are a lot of the Andy Griffith shows that you all haven't seen. and yes it is true...some are in color now.

Fact: The town of Oliver Springs had to be spruced up just to pass for a dingy coal minning town in the movie OCTOBER SKIES.

Fact: The O.S. wood working shop is bigger than there cafeteria ( no kidding )

Fact: if you all meet Alcoa next week you had better do it before they go on the field and tell you players it $7.00 a ticket. or 3 squirrels and a 'possum ( must be fresh kill)

Fact: I am running out of facts

oh yeah one more

Fact: Angelcoach is develish person ( snot nosed brat) that is discusting

I hope you all are laughing at this as much as I am.

Good luck and be safe.

Loudon 7,354

Oliver Springs 3 ( a safety and a PAT...the touchdown was wiped off but our paid refs let them kick the extra point)

If you only new how "devilish" I can be

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing's going to happen Friday night. I'm sure a few fans will be on No. 6 from OS, but I'm sure his teammates and coaches will make sure he ignores it. I'm also sure that Loudon's security will walk the fences along the movement of the ball to make sure nothing stupid happens.

Hopefully everyone will just be talking about a good game between two good teams after Friday's game.

You must have forgot about Loudon running it up at Rockwood in the final minute.

gah area yall still crying about that i bet with all those tears you made a river so your going to need to build the rockwood bridge hahahaha get over it and shutup about it its not our fault that RW used timeouts in the last min of a game the game was already over no matter if they had gotten the ball back it wouldnt have made a difference

gah area yall still crying about that i bet with all those tears you made a river so your going to need to build the rockwood bridge hahahaha get over it and shutup about it its not our fault that RW used timeouts in the last min of a game the game was already over no matter if they had gotten the ball back it wouldnt have made a difference

yes Goosevol

I bet you are right, we come in here and poke and pick at one another but Friday night the kids know how to act and what needs to be done. I hope they are more mature than some of us ( me included)

good luck and GO REDSKINS

the only time all night os had something to cheer about was when loudon was called for a penalty. i dont think they even crossed the 50 until our freshmen went in. lol

Well played game Loudon.....you did what you needed to do and it really shut there crowd down in a hurry. I am really sorry about the fireworks ( NOT ) but I guess by the second play of the game you all had forgotten all about those and was listening to " FIRST AND TEN REDSKINS " and at the end of that second play you all were greeted with "BOOM" . that was from our cannon and to tell you the truth we got a little tired of hearing it too so I am really glad our first string came out of the game so the scoring would slow down. with so many cannon shots you would think Grant or Lee was back in town. but anyway the game went somewhat as we expected. Loudon would win...the game would be out of reach for O.S. in the 4th and O.S. would show there colors again with the taunting and cheap shots.

so good luck to the O.S. folks this year in basketball. do you all still play in that middle school gym? you know the one where it is so small you have to go outside to change your mind. that one is barely big enough to house your weekly Womens Coon Hunters / Better Moms Association Club meetings <<--one club, one meeting...

And yes ...we do play Alcoa and we may or may not get beat...but as far as you all are concerned. you can pay $7.00 to get in or Andy Griffith comes on TV Land at 6:30 and 7:30..these will be new episodes for you all. :ph34r:

Ha Ha Ha. SO FUNNY. ??????? To bad you had to move to AA to even be able to make past the 1st round in the playoffs. And if i remeber correctly loudon is quite used to being BEAT in that gym.

Good luck to the red skins a.k.a"rich kids" next weeks versus the University Of Alcoa. Lol

good reply and I guess with that statement you are saying that you still use the same gym ( a.k.a. livestock aution floor ) and 3A teams are better than 2A teams...Loudon AA State champs 1969, 74 and 75.

O.S. notta, never, zilch. and alot of people are use to losses in THAT gym because you all are crooks and cheaters and liars and thieve and thugs and rocket makers and coon hunters and thugs and cheaters and you all are really violent at times. it must be the inner family love connection that you all have over there. so with that said we will see you on the court.

P.S. did I mention you all are just plain ole mean.