Trousdale Co. vs Alcoa

bbloodwo

HAHA!!! You all have no right to talk if you were not at the game!!!!! Alcoa had their 3rd string before the half was over!!!!!! It was around 63-0 and Alcoa had their 2nd - 3rd string in which is Alcoa's freshmen in and they scored the rest! GP gave up the ball like6 times right near the goal line and alcoa just ran it in.

About 60 points came from the defense. Alcoa prob had about 4 first downs. Alcoa just would score on the first play of offense. AND the 2nd half was only 8 mins long with the clock running non stop!!!!!! HAHA i think it is funny that you all are a bunch of cry babies.

Listen little boy grow up and learn some respect. You have done a good job showing how classy you are. Real MEN show respect on and off the field.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea it really has nothing to do with class. I got to the game half way through the 1st and it was already 30 something to 0. Alcoa ran the ball the entire time. They didnt pass it and try to run up the score. By the time I got there in the first Duck Joei and Brandon were already out of the game. GP just isnt a good team. When the 2nd 3rd and if they have it 4th string is scoring on plays of 70-80 yards at a time theres nothing you can do. What did you expect for alcoas freshman 3rd string running back to break one for 80yds then take a knee at the 2yd line?? I mean keeping starters in is one thing but GP was just horrible..No offense to GP but even their coach stated that!!!

Yea it really has nothing to do with class. I got to the game half way through the 1st and it was already 30 something to 0. Alcoa ran the ball the entire time. They didnt pass it and try to run up the score. By the time I got there in the first Duck Joei and Brandon were already out of the game. GP just isnt a good team. When the 2nd 3rd and if they have it 4th string is scoring on plays of 70-80 yards at a time theres nothing you can do. What did you expect for alcoas freshman 3rd string running back to break one for 80yds then take a knee at the 2yd line?? I mean keeping starters in is one thing but GP was just horrible..No offense to GP but even their coach stated that!!!

people quit being stupid you know what they mean about taking a knee..as soon as you get the ball knee it...my lord..quit defending alcoa's pride...which right now is saying very little for their school....

Edited by turtle72

Alcoa will sleep very well. Their starters did their job..IN THE FIRST HALF. Then they sat on the sidelines and threw plastic footballs into the stand while the 2nd and 3rd string STILL scored like crazy on GP...Its plain and simple GP is a horrible team. No disrespect to GP but even their coach said they didnt stand a chance. Alcoa cant put in their 3rd string and just say kneel the ball for a half. The last quarter was 8 mins and the clock NEVER STOPPED. If you dont want 91 points put up on you then play better defense.

That's been what I've heard about G-P this season...they just aren't very good.

Alcoa can't win this arguement in some people's eyes. I'd say Reid played his starters about 8-10 minutes if that. Never thought I'd see G-P give up 91 points in a game...

What's the word on Hammonds? Does he wish he'd played Seymour now instead of trying to play 2A competition?

Alcoa is in a whole different league...they will steamroll the west's representative in the BC Bowl.

Alcoa will sleep very well. Their starters did their job..IN THE FIRST HALF. Then they sat on the sidelines and threw plastic footballs into the stand while the 2nd and 3rd string STILL scored like crazy on GP...Its plain and simple GP is a horrible team. No disrespect to GP but even their coach said they didnt stand a chance. Alcoa cant put in their 3rd string and just say kneel the ball for a half. The last quarter was 8 mins and the clock NEVER STOPPED. If you dont want 91 points put up on you then play better defense.

how is that "no disrespect" to g-p you just said they stunk?? hello..respect..have any?

people quit being stupid you know what they mean about taking a knee..as soon as you get the ball knee it...my lord..quit defending alcoa's pride...which right now is saying very little for their school....

You know...sometimes this kind of thing happens and EVERYONE reacts horribly to it. Whether it's someone winning 110-43 in hoops or 84-0 in football, the winners are usually accused of running it up.

I think everyone should look at stats and the game story first before trying to tar and feather Alcoa...