Powell vs. Maryville

FBEmeritus

hiv,

Lee Smith be at basketball practice Monday. Unless he moves somehwere else to play because Coach Ogan is too tough on him and makes him toe the line this year.

RDF, forgot about the smoke bomb incident.

hiv,

I guess you will be at the Murville game this Friday. If you sit in the pressbox, look me up. As you face the box, go up the left hand set of steps, I'll be on the top row with black on - my second favorite color. Matter fact redbyrd84 might just be there with me. Also I might talk reddevilfever into attending (if there are any tickets left).

Everybody wants to see the Panthers get skinned alive and take that whipped _ _ _ back to Emory Road.

funny funny....since you have no game of your own to go to...right?

Edited by Rebel Nation

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Red-devil fever this is your boy from the fence at homegames. It should be a good game but I have 10$ on it Maryville wins by 2 or more TD's

Maryville-42

Powell- 14

Boy I can't wait for springtime to get here!!!!!!! You give Powell wayyyyyyyyyyyy to much credit. 14 points? I am betting if they get 14 it is because Maryville has pulled the starters out and the offense does nothing but take a knee the entire 2nd half.

Maryville- 35

Powell- 00 <_<

Same ole song, Maryville will slap Powell around again. Powell is not bad, but not many can touch Maryville. They are about as close to a "machine" as anything I have ever seen.

Lee Smith is good kid, but doesn't work hard enough(in the course of the game) to get himself open in order to make plays.

Maryville 41

Powell 12