Sevier County @ Oak Ridge

orcats2005

i think sev co. will win cuz they r ready to play n or is over lookin them....... it'll will be a good game .... u think they have a good rb. well they have a outstanding player.. a qb.. watson#12 so if ya can stop him then they mite have a chance in this.... but i really think sev. will take this 1!!

SC= 28

OR= 21

Your outlook and prediction are as anomalous as your grammar and spelling. Cat's take this one from SC by 21.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your outlook and prediction are as anomalous as your grammar and spelling. Cat's take this one from SC by 21.

I truly believe this will be a great game. I am the mom of one of the Bears, Running Back. I have studied the stats on both teams and I feel that if the Offensivie line is up to snuff tomorrow we will give OR a run for it's name and money! We do need to stop both Gulmire boys, but looking at the stats, that's all they have that is outstanding. Our DF is awesome! We punt better, we intercept more, we fumble less. I say helmet on the ball, strip it and go bears go. We also hit really hard, big boys out there and every player has HEART. We will need to really play hard. WB didn't see one of the RB get to run the ball all that much. Look at him in the Bearden game. If he's unleashed - watch out OR. I would love to see the Bears win this one. They are all a great bunch of guys that love football and the coaches are wonderful!

Very close game - don't have a prediction but I'd say it will be a low scoring game and only a with by one TD or even just a field goal.

GO BEARS GO!

" i think sev co. will win cuz they r ready to play n or is over lookin them....... it'll will be a good game .... u think they have a good rb. well they have a outstanding player.. a qb.. watson#12 so if ya can stop him then they mite have a chance in this.... but i really think sev. will take this 1!!

SC= 28

OR= 21 "

-shakes my head-

freshman...

i tried quoting that but it just sent me back to the top of the page. so i just did it myself.

Edited by BearsBaseball27

" i think sev co. will win cuz they r ready to play n or is over lookin them....... it'll will be a good game .... u think they have a good rb. well they have a outstanding player.. a qb.. watson#12 so if ya can stop him then they mite have a chance in this.... but i really think sev. will take this 1!!

SC= 28

OR= 21 "

-shakes my head-

freshman...

i tried quoting that but it just sent me back to the top of the page. so i just did it myself.

yes, your freshman statement at the end really shows how much you know about High School football if you think any team is going to overlook another in the playoffs, OR will be ready, and SC will not win.

I truly believe this will be a great game. I am the mom of one of the Bears, Running Back. I have studied the stats on both teams and I feel that if the Offensivie line is up to snuff tomorrow we will give OR a run for it's name and money! We do need to stop both Gulmire boys, but looking at the stats, that's all they have that is outstanding. Our DF is awesome! We punt better, we intercept more, we fumble less. I say helmet on the ball, strip it and go bears go. We also hit really hard, big boys out there and every player has HEART. We will need to really play hard. WB didn't see one of the RB get to run the ball all that much. Look at him in the Bearden game. If he's unleashed - watch out OR. I would love to see the Bears win this one. They are all a great bunch of guys that love football and the coaches are wonderful!

Very close game - don't have a prediction but I'd say it will be a low scoring game and only a with by one TD or even just a field goal.

GO BEARS GO!

Stats don't begin to tell the story. I predict SC will discover a few more "outstanding" OR players. COFFEY, Blair, Wells, Douglas, Whaley, Manning, Vane, Venable, and many more are very impressive players. This looks like locker room bulletin board material. Low scoring? Maybe for one team. Cats score at least 35.

Edited by OR nole

That can't be the mother of one of the players. Probably the same fool as above.

If it is someon's mother then "she" is a idiot.

Before you start calling someone an idiot (and it is "an" idiot) you might want to learn a little more about english. Also, I am not an idiot nor am I a fool. I really don't think that is appropriate for any site. Name calling! Grow up! This is a site to comment on your opinion about games and players but I'm sure I am communicating with mostly young people that probably talk to their own mothers like that. Shame on you! I am also sure there are many people on this site that have more respect for people in general.

I am the mother of a junior player. Have you ever heard the saying "on any given Sunday" ? This might just turn out to be "on any given Friday" Because of your statement I hope the Bears come out and kick butt! I don't think they will kick butt but I do think it will be a good game.

GO BEARS GO!