week 12 White House at Greenbrier

timbdp

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened to make the bus late for the game?

Dandy are you asking me Vandyplant? I don't know if you will like what I say?

Forgotten...

The busses were late because 1- we left a little late. Instead of 1pm I believe it was 1:25-

Then, we got stuck in some traffic- Know where the split is? Look out Mt. etc. Backed up forever- blue lights flashing and cars on the side of the road.

Accident did a number on the traffic and our time.

We did stop for 45 minutes and eat in South Pittsburg... but that was no big deal.

Just the traffic got us.

Then, standing in line for a ticket. Typing fast and had to edit wording

Edited by Vandyman21

Dandy are you asking me Vandyplant? I don't know if you will like what I say?

Forgotten...

The busses were late because 1- we left a little late. Instead of 1pm I believe it was 1:25-

Then, we got stuck in some traffic- Know where the split is? Look out Mt. etc. Backed up forever- blue lights flashing and cars on the side of the road.

Accident did a number on the traffic and our time.

We did stop for 45 minutes and eat in South Pittsburg... but that was no big deal.

Just the traffic got us.

Then, standing in line for a ticket. Typing fast and had to edit wording

Yes, I asked you. My humor is lost on people( my wife has already called me) at times. :lol: I'm convinced you are not a plant now, but I still believe 1975 could have shown a little bit of descreation in his post. No point to some of his complaints/ comments.

I'm into helping the team......

Feel the love.....

This will be my final post---I'm sure so many of you are upset to hear that--yeah right!!!!

I am sorry that anything I may say on here may rub anyone the wrong way, it's just that I sure wouldn't want 300-1000 people every Friday standing behind me while I tried to do my job and criticize me along the way.

Sure, I disagree with the coaches at times, who doesn't? But, I have to believe that they have the best interest of the team at heart regardless. Also, I have always maintained and will always argue that I am not a coach. I leave them to their job and would hope that they leave me to mine.

In the end (and this is the end of my involvement) DON'T LET ANY GREENBRIER OR OTHER FAN THINK THAT WE ARE ALL NOT IN THIS TOGETHER----FAMILY ALWAYS ARGUE AMONGST THEMSELVES----BUT LET SOMEONE OUTSIDE MESS WITH US---NO WAY!!!!!

Dandy, just when I was going to bite my tongue. You still don't get it.

Yeah, you're right I'm am "about 50" and I've wasted enough years tap-dancing around issues that are concerns of not only myself but others as well. When White House football asks for my money for support, they don't mind taking it, but when I state an opinion, no one wants any flaws in the program to be mentioned. When more people than I can count are chitt-chatting about it, I just feel someone needs to say it. My tone may be to the point, but my words are not misconstrued. If I had an "ax to grind", you'd better believe it wouldn't be masked as some others are doing. When someone does speak out here, they get shot down for their opinion. It's inevitable, you just did it by asking Vandyman to disagree with me for things I said. Why should anyone have to if they feel the same way? I can be all for the Blue Devils and be proud of my hometown, but there ARE things that people aren't happy about. Can you honestly say you don't know this? Just a few weeks ago, I could have sworn that I read that you were critiquing this program too. Yet we continue to live in this facade that everything is wonderful. I'll leave this at ...I know better and so do many other White House residents.

One more time...... No problem in being critical...... But the manner you went about doing it is as bad, if not worse, than any whispering going on in the stands.

That happens in every high school stadium, it's part of the concern for your team, we want the best for our program...... I appreciate you have an opinion and you support the program but your post seems as if you are bitter ...... Some may not see the problem with it....but I do.

I give my money...... but that doesn't necessarily give me the right to believe a coach should listen to me in regards to the football program......Or next weeks gameplan.... or who should or shouldn't play..... If they did ask my opinion, I would hope that I would offer help without the excess baggage of your post.

You sound as if you want the right to have, not only your opinion heard, but acted upon.......

Maybe I'm misreading something somewhere. It wouldn't be the first time. If you open up your PM on Coach T, I'll give specifics...or maybe you could give me some specifics......and I could understand a little better why kids need to be brought into this mix.....