Round 2 Huntingdon vs. Carver

truth225

No one ever said the band was big in Huntingdon...ask anyone and they will say football is #1. The quarterback club has nothing to do with the band not going. The band and football are two different things. Yes, I wish the band was going but they are not.

But maybe you'll get to see them next week in Huntingdon!

Thank you for straightening that out :lol: Go Mustangs!!!!!!

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought this was a state championship band? If we had a state championship band, we would carry them with us! This would never happen in Union City!! So much for band being big in Huntingdon, it must just be a football town......wait a second, Are they letting the football team go??

Well, WesCharge ... IF Westview had a championship ANYTHING ...!!! Guess we'll never know! :lol:

Who has ever went to a football game, besides TSU, to see the band?? The football rarely, if ever, knows the band is even at the game. I'm sure some band parents will fill my ear, but they do nothing to help the football team. Bands go to the game for the fans halftime enjoyment. You don't see the football team playing during the halftime of band comp.

Who has ever went to a football game, besides TSU, to see the band?? The football rarely, if ever, knows the band is even at the game. I'm sure some band parents will fill my ear, but they do nothing to help the football team. Bands go to the game for the fans halftime enjoyment. You don't see the football team playing during the halftime of band comp.

You may not like the band but most football players will tell you it adds to the excitement when they come on the field or score a touchdown and the band plays the fight song.

I am not a band parent and I have to disagree with you there. I know for a fact the the football players like to hear the band when a Touch Down occurs. They play "The Horse" and the whole crowd joins in the celebration. I know in the past, when players would come to Huntingdon and the band didn't show up....we took note. Anyway this isn't about the band...this is Huntingdong vs. Carver....I just wonder how many fans will show up for Carver?

I second that if we are playing Carver and we need as much support as we can get..they dont have to have charter buses....we can all just go....my goodness..and our band is AWESOME!! It's sad......I wonder if it has anything to do with the qurterback club

:D

What would the quarterback club have to do with the band not going?