Round 2 Huntingdon vs. Carver

truth225

Allright, the Stangs showed up and took care of business. Donald is going to severely hurt someone if he dont take it down a notch. On second thought.......keep bringing it Chris.

Also, way to go "CBAKE"...... second week in a row taking it to the house on special teams. Give them something else to think about during film study.

The STANG machine is hitting on all cylinders about now and Carver is next in the lineup.

I hear Carver has a Michael Vick type QB who can run and throw. We just need to get on I-40 next Friday ride on down to M-town and play our game.

If we do....everthing else will work out fine.

Final

Mustangs 34

Carver 21

What yall think?

Truth out, :thumb:

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard the field was in terrible shape....that it has alot of dirt and rough spots....I dont believe the field is located at the school, if I remember correctly.

Naw....it's got a patch or two of dead grass and some sand :blink: ...about like any other public school in memphis their field isn't grade A

All this talk about Huntingdon playin Milan in the next round....makes it sound that most people on here are over looking Carver....i hope the players aren't....Look at Lewis Co. Dyersburg and East Robertson.....