Round 2 Huntingdon vs. Carver

truth225

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Naw....it's got a patch or two of dead grass and some sand :lol: ...about like any other public school in memphis their field isn't grade A

All this talk about Huntingdon playin Milan in the next round....makes it sound that most people on here are over looking Carver....i hope the players aren't....Look at Lewis Co. Dyersburg and East Robertson.....

I think your right there is way to much talk about who we would play the next week. I due however believe that Mansfield will have his boy's focused. This isn't new territory for these young men, they know how to play footbal in November. 1 Game at a time.

Go Mustangs Go

:lol:

I hope Huntingdon and G.W. Carver can move this game to Thursday. Friday being a Holiday. The players not being in school and all.. Most Coaches have routine for the players on game day and with players laying around they might not be ready for the game. And it would give some people a chance to see the Milan-Westview game.

I hope Huntingdon and G.W. Carver can move this game to Thursday. Friday being a Holiday. The players not being in school and all.. Most Coaches have routine for the players on game day and with players laying around they might not be ready for the game. And it would give some people a chance to see the Milan-Westview game.

Huntingdon is not out of school Friday. Don't know about Carver.

I'd like to see the Carver/Huntingdon game. I think Carver will play with H'town for awhile but will bow out in the second half. I'm just wondering Stang fans, has Huntingdon ever had to travel this far, this early in the playoffs before? It seems to me like they always are at home.