Milan/Westview round 2

12yr.oldchamps

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well wescharge i hope your boy are going to have a good basketball team because its going to be pulling out the round ball after friday night and sorry your band is not that good either. ;)

You know what, if Westview gets beat Friday, life will go on in Martin. However, if Milan gets beat Friday, the world as we know it will end in Milan!

We have been practicing basketball already, just to let you know. That girls team ya'll have in Milan that has won the distict that ya'll have been in, they will be getting an introduction into what basketball is about! :lol:

So, for the sake of humanity, I guess I should root for Milan, as I hate for life to be over as we know it if ya'll should get beat. But, I for one, hope to be standing at the gates if Milan loses taking away the shoestrings from all the Milan fans, and placing them on "suicide watch" :lol: Go bullpuppies!!!!

I say Milan wins by 2 TD's but don't count out Westview. They could pull out an upset if Milan gets too cocky.

How could this be an upset, westview beat them 2 weeks ago. I really have to wonder if some people on here really watch any games. You have not watched westview play this year, I'm guessing. "Milan by 35", lol, are you kiddin?? "Guy hurt," he cut his lip, whoopie. Milan's O did so well this past week because of the D from the other team. I must say that Milan has a stable of running backs, but martin's D is a little better than the team last week. I think Huntingdon should worry about the memphis boys before looking to next week. And H-Town should root for Milan, Westview has Huntingdon's number. Westview by 6.

i dont think westview can win this it was a fluke that they won a week ago i would also like to see it rain but more than 2 inches like maybe4 or 5

lol

If it does rain, maybe yall can call UTM and they will practice on it for ya, lol. I think it is supposed to rain a little about Thur, but should be nothing like last year. I don't think UTM will be back on it this year though, they caught more than a little he11 over that.

If it does rain, maybe yall can call UTM and they will practice on it for ya, lol. I think it is supposed to rain a little about Thur, but should be nothing like last year. I don't think UTM will be back on it this year though, they caught more than a little he11 over that.

really hope they dont play on it cause that was just bad

You know what, if Westview gets beat Friday, life will go on in Martin. However, if Milan gets beat Friday, the world as we know it will end in Milan!

We have been practicing basketball already, just to let you know. That girls team ya'll have in Milan that has won the distict that ya'll have been in, they will be getting an introduction into what basketball is about! <_<

So, for the sake of humanity, I guess I should root for Milan, as I hate for life to be over as we know it if ya'll should get beat. But, I for one, hope to be standing at the gates if Milan loses taking away the shoestrings from all the Milan fans, and placing them on "suicide watch" :unsure: Go bullpuppies!!!!

All the pressure is on Westview. Back to back region champs, great rb, homefield, already one win over Milan just two weeks ago, and last but not least, zero gold footballs.

Milan almost beat Westview two weeks ago in what most consider a rebuilding year for the Bulldogs. Westview better get Milan this year because Milan will deliver a woodshed beating to the Chargers in 06'.

Edited by 12yr.oldchamps

LOL

There is no pressure on Westview, we have nothing to lose! Milan is the dream team in the area. The heat is on Milan, as all I have heard on these message boards is how Milan will play Huntingdon in the quarters! I think it is funny that you try to put this spin on it! Milan, like Huntingdon, better be greatful for football, because that is all they have going for them! Excuse me, Milan did have 1 good year in baseball. Congrats on that one! Another jokester!!!!

LOL

There is no pressure on Westview, we have nothing to lose! Milan is the dream team in the area. The heat is on Milan, as all I have heard on these message boards is how Milan will play Huntingdon in the quarters! I think it is funny that you try to put this spin on it! Milan, like Huntingdon, better be greatful for football, because that is all they have going for them! Excuse me, Milan did have 1 good year in baseball. Congrats on that one! Another jokester!!!!

Oh...since Milan turns out the players. How many of those kids have went to UT and become thugs? We have sent 3 recently, and none of them have turned into thugs! One is even playing on Sundays!!! How about Milan???

Edited by WesCharge