Milan/Westview round 2

12yr.oldchamps

This is just my opinion, but in this particular year, I think whoever wins this game gets the honor of getting beat by Huntingdon the following week. But the thing about the playoffs is that each week you EARN a chance to keep playing. With that said, I taking Westview in this one. I hate to see Milan lose and will be pulling for the Bulldogs from the ROCK. Wait!....Milan wouldn`t come play at the rock. lol j/k ...still pulling for the Bulldoggies.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think if Milan wins friday..they will run the table. Im going for everyone in 7-2A, but Huntingdon does beat Carver, look for Carver to have played them the most physical out of anyone this year. They are extremely fast and what are great holes for the RB one second, are closed tight the next just by overall team speed. Not to say Westview and Milan won't be physical..2 great games this friday night.

This is just my opinion, but in this particular year, I think whoever wins this game gets the honor of getting beat by Huntingdon the following week. But the thing about the playoffs is that each week you EARN a chance to keep playing. With that said, I taking Westview in this one. I hate to see Milan lose and will be pulling for the Bulldogs from the ROCK. Wait!....Milan wouldn`t come play at the rock. lol j/k ...still pulling for the Bulldoggies.

I don't agree with ya there...milan played Huntingdon VERY close...had they not fumbled the opening kickoff on the 20 and lost it and had a another few calls went their way it woulda been a different outcome....don't look for milan to mess up like that again IF the play Huntingdon next week

I don't agree with ya there...milan played Huntingdon VERY close...had they not fumbled the opening kickoff on the 20 and lost it and had a another few calls went their way it woulda been a different outcome....don't look for milan to mess up like that again IF the play Huntingdon next week

If if's and but's were candy and nuts.......

All the pressure is on Westview. Back to back region champs, great rb, homefield, already one win over Milan just two weeks ago, and last but not least, zero gold footballs.

Milan almost beat Westview two weeks ago in what most consider a rebuilding year for the Bulldogs. Westview better get Milan this year because Milan will deliver a woodshed beating to the Chargers in 06'.

have to aggree with u there westview is supposed to beat milan but i dont think that will happen again for a couple of years

LOL

There is no pressure on Westview, we have nothing to lose! Milan is the dream team in the area. The heat is on Milan, as all I have heard on these message boards is how Milan will play Huntingdon in the quarters! I think it is funny that you try to put this spin on it! Milan, like Huntingdon, better be greatful for football, because that is all they have going for them! Excuse me, Milan did have 1 good year in baseball. Congrats on that one! Another jokester!!!!

LOL, there may not be any pressure on WesCharge, but there is a ton of it on Westview's football team. Unlike Milan, Westview's best shot at the Buro' is this year, not next year.

A lot of preseason hype has been with this Westview team all season and rightfully so with all those starters returning this year.

LOL, there may not be any pressure on WesCharge, but there is a ton of it on Westview's football team. Unlike Milan, Westview's best shot at the Buro' is this year, not next year.

A lot of preseason hype has been with this Westview team all season and rightfully so with all those starters returning this year.

I agree with 12yr.old on everything except Milans best shot at the buro being next year...... :thumb: