Fayette Academy @ Union City

treefitty74

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, fayette did win some championships in football and basketball back in mpsa. of course, the league is set up much differently than tssaa. i am lookin forward to seein a great game tomorrow night. good luck to both teams .

Fayette Academy from Somerville,Tn. winning a state crown in Mississippi...I have heard of some Louisiana privates in that Mississippi organization but not Tennessee teams..Did SBEC go into that also for awhile and how did that work???..Who would you play and what kind of travel would you have to endure??Were you actually called Fayette Acd back then??

Union City players posting????...whats that about?...Players have absolutely NO business posting on CoachT in my opinion. This is for the fans, the players shouldnt even be worrying about the press in the first place, this is beyond me. :thumb:

What do you mean they shouldn't be allowed to Post on Coach T. What are you the internet police. They have just as much right to say what they want to on this site as you do. What makes you think you has a fan have the right to tell a player what and what he should not do. THe Truth is.. if it wasn't for the players you would have no game to even talk about. (which is going to be the truth after Friday Night for FA No game to talk about cuz its known that FA is going back home. Turning in their jerseys. and go home and cry in their pillows and cry their selve to sleep. Do your team a favor. Make sure they enjoy their last game. Give em a special gift. Do something cuz once they head home from War Memorial Stadium they are going to need something to lift their spirits and their getg their chin off their chest. But back to your thinking you have the right to tell people not to post or not. Your no better than the players. you should have no more rights than the players. actually you should have LESS. IF they want to tell the world how they feel bout their game and what they see happening. Well I think its their american right that they get the chance. How about you just go on ahead. Save us all some troulble and shut up till after ur team loses.

Fayette Academy from Somerville,Tn. winning a state crown in Mississippi...I have heard of some Louisiana privates in that Mississippi organization but not Tennessee teams..Did SBEC go into that also for awhile and how did that work???..Who would you play and what kind of travel would you have to endure??Were you actually called Fayette Acd back then??

There are some eastern Arkansas privates in the MPSA, too. My dad is the president at one of those schools. They've been in the MPSA for a long time. From what he says, there's quite a bit of travel involved, sometimes 2-3 hours for away games.

Off the top of my head, some of the schools are DeSoto Academy, Marvell Academy, West Memphis Christian...apparently, that's all I know off the top of my head.

What do you mean they shouldn't be allowed to Post on Coach T. What are you the internet police. They have just as much right to say what they want to on this site as you do. What makes you think you has a fan have the right to tell a player what and what he should not do. THe Truth is.. if it wasn't for the players you would have no game to even talk about. (which is going to be the truth after Friday Night for FA No game to talk about cuz its known that FA is going back home. Turning in their jerseys. and go home and cry in their pillows and cry their selve to sleep. Do your team a favor. Make sure they enjoy their last game. Give em a special gift. Do something cuz once they head home from War Memorial Stadium they are going to need something to lift their spirits and their getg their chin off their chest. But back to your thinking you have the right to tell people not to post or not. Your no better than the players. you should have no more rights than the players. actually you should have LESS. IF they want to tell the world how they feel bout their game and what they see happening. Well I think its their american right that they get the chance. How about you just go on ahead. Save us all some troulble and shut up till after ur team loses.

I never said that players shouldn't be allowed to post on CoachT. All I said was that they have no business posting, in which numerous members have agreed with me. I never said I was the internet police nor did I tell anyone what to do. I simply stated my opinion. Im sorry if you have a problem with that, I merely believe that players should be focused on the game at hand, NOT what people on the internet are jabbering about, players may get easily caught up in fan talk and lose focus of their task of winning a football game. In fact most coaches dont let their players get involved in MUCH press. So read my posts again and know that they are OPINIONS and think before you go blasting someone for stating their thoughts on a subject, I guarantee you will go farther in life when you THINK before you SPEAK. ;)

Edited by acmoney

I never said that players shouldn't be allowed to post on CoachT. All I said was that they have no business posting, in which numerous members have agreed with me. I never said I was the internet police nor did I tell anyone what to do. I simply stated my opinion. Im sorry if you have a problem with that, I merely believe that players should be focused on the game at hand, NOT what people on the internet are jabbering about, players may get easily caught up in fan talk and lose focus of their task of winning a football game. In fact most coaches dont let their players get involved in MUCH press. So read my posts again and know that they are OPINIONS and think before you go blasting someone for stating their thoughts on a subject, I guarantee you will go farther in life when you THINK before you SPEAK. ;)

good post

I agree...I don't think players should get on here and trash talk...I know if a coach knew about it,there would be consequences for that player....Any good coach anyway...

I do a whole lot of trash talking on here because I really like to see people get worked up..People take themselves so seriously..Like this talk really matters in the grand scheme of things...

Completely ignorant statement by someone who doesn't understand grammar, much less football. Players should have the right to say whatever they want on here, but that doesn't make it a very smart thing to do. All your doing is giving bulletin board material. Its bad enough comin from a fan; even worse comin from an opposing player. Of course, I think that ya'll have givin Fayette enough to work with already. Honestly, I predict for Union City to win too, but I have learned not to doubt a Fayette team. Two years ago they made a very improbable run to the state semifinals when I had expected them to lose in the 2nd round. This team is no pushover, people were sayin a week ago that Lake County was gonna mop the field with em, and look at what happened. In fact, its been the same story for the past two years. Obviously Union City is much better than Lake County, but LC never attempted to put up a fight because this FA team is better than people give them credit for. This game will not be a blowout. UC by 6.

By the way, great post AC$. You are much better at what you do than you were last year when I was on here alot. You have become a very knowledgeable individual and I am very proud of you. Last year, I was the one correcting you for ignorant statements, and now the pupil has become the teacher as you must school other poor souls.