Pearl-Cohn at Notre Dame

Guest catfish-hunter

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know anything about Notre Dame except that they shut down Dallas from Macon County. Nobody else in middle tennessee was able to do that except Greenbrier and Dallas didn't play much due to injury.

If the game is close in the 2nd half, Notre Dame will pull away. Conditioning will be a key.

Notre Dame 23

Pearl-Cohn 14

I hope PC's band travels to Notre Dame. They certainly add to the atmosphere of a game. Quite a show.

i congrat notre dame on going undefeated this season they are good however they don't play a very good schedule their region was weak though they did win their 1st round game vs macon county annd shut down mr.dallas who got most of his yards vs 2nd and 3rd stringers.i predict pearl cohn won't win by the scores predicted here i predict pearl cohn by 17 at least possibly 21 or more but again hats off notre dame.

Pearl is very athletic and has classy coaching. It will be a heck of a game.

Pearl 21- 20

If they have classy coaching, then that is one area that Pearl has the advantage. Notre Dame is well balanced offensely and one of the best defenses I have seen this year( THE GREEN WALL ). Good luck to both teams and continued success in the playoffs.

Guest catfish-hunter

i congrat notre dame on going undefeated this season they are good however they don't play a very good schedule their region was weak though they did win their 1st round game vs macon county annd shut down mr.dallas who got most of his yards vs 2nd and 3rd stringers.i predict pearl cohn won't win by the scores predicted here i predict pearl cohn by 17 at least possibly 21 or more but again hats off notre dame.

You certainly aren't lacking confidence. ND will not get blown out because their defense is so darn good. I think I read where they've allowed like 40 something points on the entire year. That is impressive :lol:

You certainly aren't lacking confidence. ND will not get blown out because their defense is so darn good. I think I read where they've allowed like 40 something points on the entire year. That is impressive :lol:

A 17- pr 21-point margin of victory would be impressive indeed.

ND has given up a total of 49 points all season. the high was 14 to Marion County with both tds coming after the Irish gave the ball to Marion on turnovers inside the Marion 9 yard line. I think Marion had two first downs for the game, but scored twice. The next highest was 13 against Hixson in the opening game. ND's defense has recorded five shutouts including last Friday against Macon and held Michael Dallas to 36 yards.

Those games are in the past, but the defense is playing well.