Cookeville vs. Wilson Central

oldred63

This game will go down to the wire. I think Wilson Central will win but not by much. Wildcats win 21-14 over the Cavs. Cookeville's season ending weak schedule will hurt them much like it did Lincoln County in 2003. That's really sad too because both of these teams had talent but it is wasted in the poorest region in the state, region 3.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone know I'm a Lebanon guy, but I'll be cheering for WCHS tonight. Alas it's 12 Cinderella! Cavs win in a tight one.

FootballMan...........I would be worried about Cinderella IF you were anywhere near her at that time of night. What would you be up to?? It is never easy when 2 (10-1's) match up!

"IT'S FOOTBALL TIME IN TENNESSEE" not just the big orange but whole state from the Miss. river to the Smokey Mtns. and it's going to be great .I hope everyone has a good game and stays safe! Tonight is a fans dream everyboby pulling for thier team and knowing they will win. Having said all that I'll be watching my beloved Cavaliers. Needless to say cavs win in what should be a great game. GO CAVS!!!!!!!

Edited by oldred63

Football man is a defensive guy. Trust me, I have seen him catch a football and it isn't a pretty sight. But, I still love the big guy. Wilson Central will win game because they are more athletic. Other than that, they are about as equal as any two teams can be. 2 great head coaches (Gallatin connection), 2 great staffs, tuff defenses, and both turn the ball over very little. WC do not under estimate Joslin. The man is as smart as they come football wise. I have a lot of respect for him. Coach A has built a solid program in WC. WC will win because they have more athletes and coach A will put them in the best position to demonstrate that athletism. WC by 14 pt. District 4-5A is the best in the state. GO WILDCATS!!!