Hampton and Harriman

hamptonbigdogs

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just some rushing stats, QB stats. Basically just looking to mention 2 or 3 players to llok for.

Adam Townsend 1622 yrds and 25 tds. Fullback who was out last week 549 yrds, Michael Lunsford QB 740 PASSING. A couple more have over 500 yrds rushing Brandon Irick and Dustin Jaynes. If you want better stats call Elizabethton star after 6 oclock. Ask for Jamie Combs. Sorry I couldn't do any better.

Hampton will definatley come out fired up for this game. Potter will rock Harrimans world will some skull cracking hits to make up for having to sit out last week. Townsend will get his usually 100-150 yards rushing and the Dogs will cruise into the third round to hopefully face Cloudland. I would love to see a rematch at the Doghouse.

Hampton-41

Harriman-13

Cloudland-28

Coalfield-21

Not for sure on that one!

Adam Townsend 1622 yrds and 25 tds. Fullback who was out last week 549 yrds, Michael Lunsford QB 740 PASSING. A couple more have over 500 yrds rushing Brandon Irick and Dustin Jaynes. If you want better stats call Elizabethton star after 6 oclock. Ask for Jamie Combs. Sorry I couldn't do any better.

It's Jared Irick, pujo. Come on, you said you are a big fan, lol.

It's Jared Irick, pujo. Come on, you said you are a big fan, lol.

Brandon Barnett and Jared Irick. I'm a trying. Last names are a little easier. I'm not around them enough. I will say one thing Jared Irick played a great ballgame last week.. Nice to have that kind of depth. J V backfield was in there alot. Future looks bright.

Hey Pujo, what do the computers say about the Hampton and Cloudland games? What is the point spread? Who do they say who will win.

I look at 5 different polls, They all have Hampton favored. Most of the polls have Coalfield as a small favorite and one of them has Cloudland winning 27 to 14. Hampton has fed the computers so many lies all year, its about ready quit accecting data. We were underdogs to both Cloudland and Happy Valley. They can.t see when your third string gives up three touchdowns to some little weak team. Its getting alot more accurate after the Cloudland game.