Hampton and Harriman

hamptonbigdogs

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought harriman beat cosby????? all that matters is the final score. i will say this though, i believe hampton has the better team over harriman. if hampton plays how they played against sunbright, they should win.

hey man I thought the game against sunbright was one of the worst games Hampton has played this year and I've seen em' all.I agree they should win but they need to play with more emotion.

hey everyone. shelton here still trying to get over the loss. that not any easy thing for me. i keep thinking about what i should have done different. i lost that game myself and i hate it for my guys and my staff. i really wanted to be playing at hampton this friday night. Harriman has a good team and as my friend old24eagle said they are FAST!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for the invite pujo would love to come up i'll see what i can do. but if i come up i want box seats, plenty of food, and JC has to let me talk to the team befre they take the field lol...........just kidding but i would do it. i am like you all i am getting tired of all this weak region 1 talk. especially in referance to us. there has not been a team we have played all year that their line was not stronger and/or fast than mine. well its late as you can tell by my post time i cant sleep cant imagine why.

later shelton

Lets see .. I can think of one team you played that had a line that wasnt bigger or stronger than you all.. lol .. I think us and Cosby matched up fairly equal sizewise which showed up in the fact that it was a pretty evenly matched defensive game...

Grats on your season.. keep your heads up, we were cheering for ya from Coalfield and think you did a good job of representing Region 1

hey everyone. shelton here still trying to get over the loss. that not any easy thing for me. i keep thinking about what i should have done different. i lost that game myself and i hate it for my guys and my staff. i really wanted to be playing at hampton this friday night. Harriman has a good team and as my friend old24eagle said they are FAST!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for the invite pujo would love to come up i'll see what i can do. but if i come up i want box seats, plenty of food, and JC has to let me talk to the team befre they take the field lol...........just kidding but i would do it. i am like you all i am getting tired of all this weak region 1 talk. especially in referance to us. there has not been a team we have played all year that their line was not stronger and/or fast than mine. well its late as you can tell by my post time i cant sleep cant imagine why.

later shelton

I'm sure J.C. Campbell would let you talk to our team before the game. I think that would be great for you to do that and it would get our kids fired up even more. So come on up here and I will buy you dinner.

hey man I thought the game against sunbright was one of the worst games Hampton has played this year and I've seen em' all.I agree they should win but they need to play with more emotion.

I thought we did pretty well, considering.. that we were without our Standout FB/LB Jon Potter

Like I siad once before he is the heart of the team, when he plays like he does weither it be him running over people for the first, making a big block for O.J. Townsend, or lightin people up on defence, He just gets us pumped up like no other.....

Man i am soo pumped

But yeah coach Shelton come on up here i would love a speech to get us more pumped

I don't know if Coach J.C. will let you or not, but i'm sure him and coach Lunsford would love to talk to you about Harriman.

You can reach him at school at: (423)-725-5200

But all I know is that we got some work to do this week at practice.....

-BIG DAWG 71

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAMPTON BULLDOGS 2005 MEC CHAMPS

Edited by BIG DAWG 71

Hampton is a very good ball club. They should be able to win this game relatively easy if they decide to show up and play. The past two weaks they have not played very well even though they beat Sunbright handily and the top contender in the MEC. People who have seen Hampton play before these games know what I am talking about. Thew past two games, it seems like they have kinda been "dead." I hope that Jon Potter can get healed up and be ready to play, if not this round, hopefully by the 3rd round. Adam Townsend also been hurt this week. I hope he gets his full arsenal back. I think they both will be ready to go.

Hampton 35

Harriman 14