Hampton and Harriman

hamptonbigdogs

Both teams have a good chance at winning this game this week it will come down to heart and drive not just talent and luck. I have watched both teams play several times and this should be the (GAME) of games for both teams. Harriman and Hampton both wants the win and both have the talent to win and no matter who comes out on top neither team has anything to be ashamed of. But I do disagree when some people say Harriman says region 1 is weak and I say this for one reason not alot of Harriman fans post on here and the few that do has rivals with schools in the Roane County district and would rather trash them then anyone else and these rivasl run 70 year or so. I am a Roane County resident and know alot of fans who watch and follow all of 1A football and no one has said region 1 is weak. So on all that being said good luck to both teams and may both teams come out healthy and no one injured. Because after all this is still just high school football and these boys playing are still someones son and not being payed to play.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anybody who says harriman doesnt have a chance is ridiculous,a 7-3 team from region 2 is as good as a 10-0 team from region 1 that is a proven fact they play alot tougher competition and i hope hampton isnt looking past them cause if you are you will get beat for sure.ill give my prediction anyway hampton 28-21 if they stay focused

anybody who says harriman doesnt have a chance is ridiculous,a 7-3 team from region 2 is as good as a 10-0 team from region 1 that is a proven fact they play alot tougher competition and i hope hampton isnt looking past them cause if you are you will get beat for sure.ill give my prediction anyway hampton 28-21 if they stay focused

actually no that doesnt equal a 11-0 team....im sure they arent looking past them at all ..hampton will play any team the same way no matter if its cosby or unaka to alcoa or trousdale..they have the heart... :justwrestle: get it done hampton

Both teams have a good chance at winning this game this week it will come down to heart and drive not just talent and luck. I have watched both teams play several times and this should be the (GAME) of games for both teams. Harriman and Hampton both wants the win and both have the talent to win and no matter who comes out on top neither team has anything to be ashamed of. But I do disagree when some people say Harriman says region 1 is weak and I say this for one reason not alot of Harriman fans post on here and the few that do has rivals with schools in the Roane County district and would rather trash them then anyone else and these rivasl run 70 year or so. I am a Roane County resident and know alot of fans who watch and follow all of 1A football and no one has said region 1 is weak. So on all that being said good luck to both teams and may both teams come out healthy and no one injured. Because after all this is still just high school football and these boys playing are still someones son and not being payed to play.

I agree, the score is o to o. I'm sure both want to win really bad. As far as this junk of one region being better than the other. Both regions won and lost the games they were supposed to. Another thing to consider is, an ole crazy football takes some crazy hops and the best team don't always win. If the bulldogs play inspired football for four quarters, I think they have a winner. This bunch seems to be as good as they need to be. I'd like to see them play every down to the best of their capability. Don't play to win ,play to dominate. GET UR DUNNNNNNN

actually no that doesnt equal a 11-0 team....im sure they arent looking past them at all ..hampton will play any team the same way no matter if its cosby or unaka to alcoa or trousdale..they have the heart... :thumb: get it done hampton

my point is you cant overlook any team from region 2 i remember several times cloudland went 10-0 then lost in the first round to a 6-4 team from region 2 i like to see hampton win as much as anybody except when they're playing cloudland :thumb:

Hampton is a very good ball club. They should be able to win this game relatively easy if they decide to show up and play. The past two weaks they have not played very well even though they beat Sunbright handily and the top contender in the MEC. People who have seen Hampton play before these games know what I am talking about. Thew past two games, it seems like they have kinda been "dead." I hope that Jon Potter can get healed up and be ready to play, if not this round, hopefully by the 3rd round. Adam Townsend also been hurt this week. I hope he gets his full arsenal back. I think they both will be ready to go.

Hampton 35

Harriman 14

thats exactly what I've been saying it seems like their just going through the motions at times.These guys have the potential to play with anyone in the state if they come out ready to play. The crowd also needs to come alive this week we need to show these guys how much we love what their doing and know where behind them all the way!!! GO BIG BLUE!!!!

Hampton is a very good ball club. They should be able to win this game relatively easy if they decide to show up and play. The past two weaks they have not played very well even though they beat Sunbright handily and the top contender in the MEC. People who have seen Hampton play before these games know what I am talking about. Thew past two games, it seems like they have kinda been "dead." I hope that Jon Potter can get healed up and be ready to play, if not this round, hopefully by the 3rd round. Adam Townsend also been hurt this week. I hope he gets his full arsenal back. I think they both will be ready to go.

Hampton 35

Harriman 14

thats exactly what I've been saying it seems like their just going through the motions at times.These guys have the potential to play with anyone in the state if they come out ready to play. The crowd also needs to come alive this week we need to show these guys how much we love what their doing and know where behind them all the way!!! GO BIG BLUE!!!!