Fulton @ Knox Catholic

SliderSport

this is hard a hard game to pick. fulton beat catholic handily last time they played. but, catholic has been rolling since they played October 14. this should be a great game.

I am glad you recognized that the Fulton Falcons handily beat Catholic; but the mere fact that Catholic has been "rolling" is irrelevelant. Fulton is averaging 34.6 ppg in their 8 wins and 3 losses. If Fulton can do it once they can do it again and they will. Fulton's strength plus success rank is #6 in the state and their strength of schedule rank is #1 in the state. On the other hand Catholic's strength plus success is #3 in the state. "IMPRESSIVE!!!" But Catholic's strength of schedule rank is only #28 in the state. "OOH OUCH!!!" Fulton will run the table through the whole playoffs and eventually the state championship.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

knox catholic hands down...

kc-42

fulton-35

Really? Catholic-42 Fulton-35. I DON'T THINK SO!!! Catholic will lucky to score in double digits on Fulton. Who's goin to block Hamilton, Higgins, Mills, Mathis, Gildner, Winters, and I almost forgot Tyrone and Terrence Cobb. But you are right about the 35 points the Falcons will put up that's about what they average.

Really? Catholic-42 Fulton-35. I DON'T THINK SO!!! Catholic will lucky to score in double digits on Fulton. Who's goin to block Hamilton, Higgins, Mills, Mathis, Gildner, Winters, and I almost forgot Tyrone and Terrence Cobb. But you are right about the 35 points the Falcons will put up that's about what they average.

na they can and most likely will...faith and glory :lol:

Thanks Cleveland...

If the Irish can find more offensive weapons than one receiver and two RB's, they might have a chance. Ball control football will be the name of the game, if their gonna have a chance of stopping Fulton.

Fulton has been ready since Week 4 and will be ready to rock friday nite.

Fulton @ Catholic Scouting Report

Edited by Rebel Nation

theres no way fulton could win by 1 in 7 ots...after 2 overtimes you go for 2 pt conver :lol:

Wait just a minute there! What if Catholic got a very LOOOOOOONG sack on Fulton for a safety and then Fulton kicked a field goal? Yeah, I know--almost as far fetched as 7 OT's!! :D;);):o

Seriously though--in OT what happens if defense scores on a fumble recovery or interception return for a TD? Does this end the game?