Pats vs Colts

I'm taking my usual stance with ball teams and say they have to prove the Pats are not in their heads and win before I would go with the Colts so there ya go....a fence call :D They are still playing well and the Pats are down. The Colts should win but we need to wait and see.

I've not looked this forward to a regular season NFL game in a while.

I think for the Colts to win, the Edge, not Peyton, has to have a huge night. If he can rush for 100+ then the Colts win. I am curious if the Pats are going to run that 7 or 8 man zone tonight they have continually done, or if they are going to throw something new at Peyton.

Man, is ABC going to get fined for the words they showed Bilicheck saying live on TV last night? At least it was after 11 on the east coast so most of the kids were in bed. :thumb:

And did anybody else besides me love watching Brady stand there like a little 5 year old whose mommy had just taken away his toy in the 4th quarter? It's easy to be the hot shot QB when you are winning and you get the glory because you are surrounded by talent, not so much when you are 4-4.

Colts looked great. Really glad Peyton got that win at Foxboro. Now just win that Super Bowl..... :thumb:

Glad to see the Colts have FINALLY got Manning some help (Improvment on defensive side of ball). Now that they have that I think they are a legit Super Bowl contender without a doubt!!!!! Manning has been my QB in fantasy leagues for the last 6 years, just wished he hadn't throw to Wayne at all the other night because I would have won by a point!!!!!! LOL

Glad to see the Colts have FINALLY got Manning some help (Improvment on defensive side of ball). Now that they have that I think they are a legit Super Bowl contender without a doubt!!!!! Manning has been my QB in fantasy leagues for the last 6 years, just wished he hadn't throw to Wayne at all the other night because I would have won by a point!!!!!! LOL

Ouch! Figured you were a real Manning hater with his 4-0 record against UGA!

But then again, it is hard for anyone not to like Manning because he is such a class act!