Picks for second round (5A)

If they can score 30 something points on Ooltewah and 39 on Farragut, then they can score 42 on Sevier County IMO. Overall I just think that Region 2 is much better than Region 1. No offense meant, and SC has had a great year. This is just my opinion.

Granted william blount scored 19 on sc but cmon... because of turnovers they had about five drives start with less than 30 yards to go. ask DB Sevier County is very stingy... without some horrible mistakes on special teams and i mean horrible SC is easily undefeated.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted william blount scored 19 on sc but cmon... because of turnovers they had about five drives start with less than 30 yards to go. ask DB Sevier County is very stingy... without some horrible mistakes on special teams and i mean horrible SC is easily undefeated.

That's just it, though Lucky. Turnovers and mistakes just have a way of happening to teams playing OR on the road at Blankenship. It's just a really tough place to play and I think that 1 or 2 mistakes will likely snowball on Sevier County and result in that kind of score.

Ask DB about Owl Defense, And ask Farragut about horrible mistakes. While you are at it ask OR and DB about the Owl's abilty to score at any time on any play anytime the ball is snapped. Kicker is 4-5 this year (missed 45 yarder at db) and 55-56 on PaT what does that say about offense.

FHS Admiral,

How does a team win by 2 touchdowns IN O.T.? :thumb:

THE SQUAD B)

Ooops ! I copied the list from a previous poster and edited the score but forgot to edit the OT notice ! Obviously, I don't think it will be an overtime game and I went back and edited accordingly. Nice catch ! B)

Edited by FHS_Admiral

Actually I 'think' it could happen. One team scores and when the other team tries to score they could get a pass intercepted and run back for the second touchdown. I am not up on my TSSAA OT rules, but that is why I said I 'think'.

then it would be 27-14, they wouldn't kick the extra point to make it 28, unless they went for 2 on their 1st td, but none of this would ever happen, if someone got an int they would just go down instead of risking a fluke fumble or something

Actually I 'think' it could happen. One team scores and when the other team tries to score they could get a pass intercepted and run back for the second touchdown. I am not up on my TSSAA OT rules, but that is why I said I 'think'.

Interesting! I'd like to find out for sure.Can an interception by a team that has already scored in a particular overtime be returned for points or is the game automatically over? I'd say it's over.Anyone know? :thumb:

THE SQUAD :lol: